Monday, July 19, 2010

The Dark Lord's Reign Is Coming To An End.

I'm going to put Voldie to sleep tonight, after I reach home from work.

Before I went Bali I put in some cotton wool in his house to make him more comfortable, he seemed to like it before this anyway, and when I reached Singapore on Friday morning, I went to visit and say hi to Voldie, and to my horror I saw this trail of cotton wool stuck on his leg!

And there was this black thing that looked like a really long piece of shit that trailed behind it.

But the next day I found out it wasn't shit but his leg!

The cotton wool got entangled around his little leg and cut off the blood circulation and it sort of rotted and there's gangrene growing!

OH NO!

Voldie must have been in such pain.

It looks shrunkened and very dead.

I feel so bad, I mean, I didn't know this would happen. Many people use cotton wool to use as bedding for extra comfort for hammies, but I guess this was like a freak accident and I feel like it's my fault. I know in a way it's my fault.

I don't want him to suffer anymore.

He's starting to smell and plus his fur problem and his age, I don't think he'll survive and do well with an amputation.

The most horrible thing is he's still acting healthy.
He still eats a lot, like usual, and still grooms himself like mad. He even uses his rotted leg which is very stiff to groom himself, a bit gross right.
I mean, his actions seems like he's healthy but he don't look healthy at all.

I never knew I'll ever do this to one of my own pet.

I mean, I keep thinking that I'm ending his suffering, but then again I'll think about what if I were him, would I want the choice of my own life and death in someone else's hands?

I made an appointment at the vet for 730pm tonight.
The receptionist told me it'll cost around S$30++ for the euthanization.

Voldie, I love you. 

:'(