Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I Kissed A Girl, And I Liked It.

Okay, I'll admit I'm really slow.

But! I have a new favourite, besides Lady Gaga.

Nope! You guessed wrong!

It's Katy Perry.


She's like the less fashionably/lyrical-crazy form of Lady Gaga, but what Lady Gaga lack in looks (sorry!), Katy Perry more than makes up for it.

And her boobs!


HOT!

And I don't know why, but her features/make-up allows her to have so many different looks!

Don't believe me?
Look on!


She totally looks like Zooey Deschanel!
 (The above pic is of Katy Perry, the one below is of Zooey Deschanel.)


The photo above is Katy Perry, the one below is Emily Blunt.


Looks similar right?


And here she looks like a different person again.

I think they should get her to act as Wonder Woman.


<3


"I kissed a girl and I liked it, 
the taste of her cherry chapstick. 
I kissed a girl just to try it, 
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it."