Saturday, December 08, 2007

After a long while.

Okay so I haven't posted anything up for quite a long while. It just seem so surreal that A Levels is over. Kinda sad, now you think about it. That you won't get to see any stressed up people in school uniform any longer, or playing Handball and all that. I just signed up for the facebook thing. There are still quite a lot of photos I took with my new phone but I'm damn lazy to install the software la.

Talking about my new phone..WUHOO!

I got a new phone at last. I paid for it. It's quite annoying when I think about it. Like how I have to pay my own bills and for the bloody hp at THIS age comparing to ahem. I shouldn't say more. Yaya I know my hp bill damn ex and everything. Just shut up.

I decided to get the Samsung Ultra Edition 10.9mm phone, because it comes in Garnet RED. I like! Talking about getting this phone, I was so pissed off I didn't feel pissed off anymore waiting in Singtel that day. What the hell, if you want to know, I'd like to announce to the whole world that that stupid shop in Westmall have a system so inefficient, so horrible that I kept my pee in for 4hours. I mean imagine it. Almost all of my closer friends would know that I've got this small bladder that makes me the most frequent toilet visitor of all time.

When my mother and I reached the Singtel shop that day, we saw the long queue, got turned off and left for dinner. We ate at Sakae Sushi then my mother asked me to queue up for the queue number while she queued to pay for dinner.

DO YOU KNOW THAT JUST QUEUING UP FOR A BLOODY PIECE OF PAPER THAT HAD THE NUMBERS 5319 LASTED FOR 1HOUR?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. We tried buying 4D for that number but never win anything, so shit.

And I thought I was a person with very little patience. After that just waiting for my number to appear on the stupid screen was more than 3 hours. Can you believe it? It was only like 30people before me you know. Can you believe how inefficient their system is? My mother couldn't take it. I can't believe I lasted longer than her. She went out to park the car in Westmall's basement in fear of getting fined, went to the toilet and the numbers only moved up by ONE. And she told me she still did things slowly.

The worst thing was that some people gave up and left before us. Which is good for us I guess, haha. By the time I had a new line, a new phone and a dehydrated bladder, it was already 11plus, PM. ARGH. COMPLAIN!

I've been having nightmares after As. Like how I did badly for Chem, 30/60, 4/40 and I can't remember. And I dreamt about Mr Kum. Can you believe it. I thought that Farewell Assembly day was the last I'd see Mr Kum. Fancy meeting him in your dreams. Ohmygod.

Oh! The class chalet we had was quite fun. The first night, Linan and I went shopping for stuff at Cheers our classmates wanted, so we bought Absolut Vodka too. The BBQ food was good. And it was all the hard work of the black shirt ladies. Anyway, after that Linan, the black shirt ladies and I went to the beach, where I got all those sand fly bites. Damn itchy can.

Fatty and I were talking and I kept noticing this sort of shiny looking thing being washed back and forth on the shore by the waves. I thought it was a plastic bag, then my thought travelled to a discarded skinned chicken by some pranksters or whatever, then I went to look at it closer. Linan used his hp light to shine on it and to my horror, THERE WAS THIS BIG DEAD BLOATED RAT WITH INPROPORTIONATELY SIZED TESTICLES TO erm, its penis.

Seriously! Its like 1:25(size of testicles to penis). I swear! Linan asked them to come over then we showed them the dead rat. I was busy trying to take a photo of it when Chu Peng said it was quite, disrespectful? Huh? To a dead rat, which spread germs and bacteria to humans and whatnots? They wanted to bury it and I don't know where the hell did that Fatty get this huge and dirty squared-shaped dustbin lid and dug a hole in the sand. I used a plastic bottle found nearby(this tells you how disgustingly dirty our beach is) and tried to nudge the bloated dead rat up into the lid to let Fatty carry it to the hole for burial.

I could feel the bloatedness of the rat's tummy! And it's fur was like coming off in patches and the skin underneath was dead-white. Damn sick. I concluded that this rat might have been living on ships that might have been trying to escape for land to meet its wives or something like that when a wave came and bring it under, crashed it's head onto a dead coral and drowned.
Okay, that's graphic.

Suddenly, I miss Skippy's furry testicles. Hehe.

After that we went back and drank the whole bottle of Absolut mixed with red bull and played Black Jack with Joyce's boyfriend and Fatty and later with Joyce. Then we joined Walter they all near the swimming pool and talked about ghost stories. I think I was quite out of it and was muttering some nonsensical stuff. Haha.

I slept and kept waking up because it was cold and uncomfortable and then only Walter, Linan, Michelle and I were left. Wing Ki, Joey and Xue Lian came in the afternoon the next day but they left quite fast, I mean, whats the point. We were asking them to stay but they left anyway =(
After that, four of us played Linan's Spiderman Monopoly and Linan said he was getting bankrupt so he joined forces with Michelle, and later Walter kept bribing me with money and discounts to 'maintain diplomatic relationships' with me. Anyway, later we joined forces and became the superpowers and beat Linan and Michelle.

OHMYGOD, I can't believe it. We won with like $6000+ of cash, had many apartments, most of the action gears, both companies and the best stretch of houses. Damn fun.

After that we played games like black jack, in between and I kept losing money! OHMYGOD, I've never had such bad luck before. It felt so depressing. After that, I had a debt of $7.40. I became quite desperate because I really hate losing money and challenged Linan and Michelle to another game of Monopoly. Monopoly's $1 is our 1cent and Walter and I joined forces, again.

It was so damn fun can. When my Venom landed on the best apartment(Osborne's Penthouse) I was so freaking happy then shouted BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when I looked at our pile of money I nearly died. No more $500 bills! I think the apartment was worth $400 I think. I grabbed Walter, looked desperately into his eyes and said, "Ohmygod, Walter how? We got no more money!"

He calmly lifted up a pillow and said, "Don't worry, neh."

Out came a $500. Seriously, I nearly fainted with relief and had a fit. The whole game I was kneeling and it was so adrenaline-pumped my heart beat must have been kept at record rates throughout. After that, WE WON!!!!!!!!!!

We counted our assets, the apartments and our cash money and all that and total we won in real dollars, $14.50 approx. And guess what? Sharing half with Walter means my debt was almost cancelled out! Walter and I were cheering like some bunch of lunatics. Okay, I felt a bit bad and childish for my behavior towards my dear Fatty and Michelle. But I'm a Kiasu person k?

After that, we had Pizza Hut Delivery. Ohhh..I put my eaten spicy drumlet on Walter's plate then after that I saw him chewing on some half eaten chicken skin and I realised it was my chicken!! I told him that and he gave it a dirty look then put it down on the plate. His face damn funny la. Haha!

Later that night, we played a game that a person say this word 'Chicken Breast', the next person must say it louder in succession until we're all screaming. It's amazing no one came to scold us. Haha. After awhile, all of us became silent and slept. Ernie kept me company all night.

Anyway, the next day we woke up and I was about to bathe when this auntie knocked on our door then said, "EH! Check out time!"
Fatty said, "Ah ya, we know. 12pm right?"
"No, 1030!"
The toothbrush jammed in my mouth when I heard that and we panicked. The women gave us 30mins more after Linan's request and we tried to wake that sleepyhead Walter. Damn hard to wake him up can. Then, we checked out, ate lunch at Burger King then left for home.

Prom was, as usual, this overly-big thing. I mean, I was really grossed out to see the really obvious difference between the Prom King nominees and Queens. I don't think anyone would disagree with me that there are truly no drop dead, or half dead handsome guy in PJ can. It's damn unfair la. And the rugby table was like cheering on Sherwei for erm, her supposedly lack of clothing. It's no wonder that there are more girls turning Bi nowadays can. I think I looked at her or maybe big boobs queen's cleavage more than any of the guys can.

I think you ask me, Daniel Ong or the Prom King, I'd choose Daniel Ong because he's better at speaking. It makes me wonder if I'm was a guy, would I look better than them lo. Fatty and I even agreed that Tony can win them anytime. My HB!
SINGAPORE HAS GOT NO HANDSOME GUYS!
It's not that looks really matter, but go and think about this yourself.

At least I think I made a slightly better choice for this prom. Thinking about my erm, sec4's 'I'd-never-forget-for-the-rest-of-my-life's-ah-ma's-dress' I wore that was white with repeated patterns of red and orange squares and the stupid Buy And Throw Away BATA silver slippers is seriously, an unwanted memory that I should pack away for life.

Somehow, looking at many other girls, I felt really underdressed and for the occasion. Anyway, I don't really care. It's over. My classmates looked really nice.
I'm trying to find a job now. The man Tracy asked me to look for told me they didn't need any part timers yet and I nearly got cheated out of a $800 for 208 hours of work, which is $3.84 only per hour. Can you believe the commission is $100 for every $5000 of products you sell? I don't even think I can sell $100 of the products lo. So not worth it. So I came up with some crappy excuse and bailed.

Even Tony who seems so calm, got a job faster than the kiasu me. Ahhh. Nevermind. I'm in need of money. HELP.
Anyway, think I should end here. Byebye!