Saturday, December 15, 2007

I miss Fatty!

I met up with my dear Fatty yesterday and we watched Warlords. He liked the show but frankly to me, it just felt like gore, betrayal, honour and brotherhood? I hate the ending, and maybe it's because I don't like depressing shows.
I don't really like the woman the Da Ge and Er-Hu loved, because she looked dirty and grimy for almost more than half the show. Ya, I know it reflects the reality these people lived then, but still, I can't stand it. And the Jing Cheng Wu or whatever he's called. He's like half-obsessed to stick to the bloody rules of the blood oath and keeps repeating statements.
I just, didn't like it.

Anyway, before the movie I met Linan at the Times bookshop in Plaza Sing. He insisted to buy The Wheel of Darkness book for me, as an early Christmas present. Thank you Fatty!
Anyway, then we went to Cathay to buy tickets and ate at Billy Bombers. I had a hard time trying to tear apart the chicken with my knife and now I feel that the exact same set meal served at Marina Square is better.
Then we decided to go to some shop that lets people play comp games and Xbox games. I think I was the only girl there.
We didn't know what to play so we just chose Dead or Alive.

At first we played some Tag battle that we seriously got trashed at by the comp then we played against each other. I chose all the better looking cool guys and Fatty chose the fat burly men. HAHA! Damn funny. I kept using the same method to hit him until his player KO-ed. Then we were bored and used the girls. He was better at using the girl tho.
What the hell, the boobs damn big can! And when Linan's player won, the stupid screen only show the bottom half of her body and I kept asking, "Why must they show the nene only?"

Anyway, we thought we were late for the show but thankfully, we were just on time! :D
During the movie there was this couple sitting beside me and they kept talking throughout the show! Like when this chick was sitting in the snow the girl beside me kept, "Ehh?!! Hao Ke Ai!!" Ohmygod, and in that China accent you know. I mean, it's already damn pissing that they kept talking but the accent made it worse can. AHHH.

We took the long ride on the MRT home and I felt really sad that he's leaving. Okay, so he left already, this morning. But thinking about not seeing my dear fatty for the next two and a half months really makes me sad.
I really miss those times I hid his shoes, took out his boxers and displayed it for everyone to see, scolding him when he farts out, really loud, quarrelling with him about Global Warming, taking videos of him sleeping, fishing at the school pond, trying to tackle him, making fun about his lard and erm, funny english. Forcing him to pronounce my name right..etc.

How can Weng-er ever be Wen er?

Oh, I miss his Spiderman Monopoly set. Everytime I see him, I'd want to play monopoly. Haha!

Well, think I should end here. Bye!