Today's the last day of my official JC school life. It's kind of sad, actually, counting in the horrible farewell assembly that half the time i got scolded by that Manakum or whoever, while playing with Fatty and Walter the THUMB game. Losers get slapped.
My Juniors gave us SUNFLOWERS! Somehow I was quite scared of the..black center. Reminds me of insects. Thank you! :D
Anyway, Mr Tong cried during class, which was a bit awkward but quite touching and it kinda made me feel a bit and i say, a bit guilty about constantly laughing at his funny pronounciations during class. Somehow, the lessons which I thought I'd miss the most were his. I always looked forward to Chem lessons. Maybe its because I miraculously suddenly like Chem after my complete hatred of it during my first year.
And Mr Kum was a real TURNOFF this morning. Within one minute of PeiLing and my entrance to classroom for Maths, I barely even found Bert chucked into my bag when Mr Kum said, "Ehh, stop with your farewell gifts and chat ah, we only have 55 mins of maths left."
And he further emphasised it in 5 mins. I mean like, cut us some slack can, can't you even make our last day more memorable?? Actually, maybe he did, by turning us off.
Oh, Michelle and Walter bought a BERT-y for Ernie! THANK YOU!
Linan bought me a Miss Sixty necklace and the pendant was a star, which immediately reminded me of Mei Yi saying that Ming Jiao love Stars or something like that. Don't know why. But I really like it! Tony bought me a jigsaw puzzle that when put together, is a message written on it! And not forgetting, a notebook with 4 quite annoying fake diamonds that I threatened to pluck out. My parents gave me some money and of course, birthday wishes :D
Mr Kum gave me a dog, as in some wierd sausage dog thing that you can hang on your handphone. That has become ernie's pet, by the way.
Fatty and I tookd really dumb photos today. Ahh..I'll really miss dirtying that area of the classroom with all our rubbish, fishing for tadpoles and erm..guppies(shhhhh!), sitting with the rugby people, taking warped and candid shots of Fatty, Walter and anyone when the opportunity comes, mewing in class during chem, sleeping during GP(sorry Mr A.), talking about Harry Potter with Walter, doing absolutely crazy things with Fatty like aiming a soft ball and us as human targets, laughing about Fatty's fall from LT3's stairs, talk to Sam from across classes, playing Handball with the class, laughing at people's spelling/pronounciation mistakes with both Linan and Walter, sharing a plate of chicken rice with Fatty, hiding Fatty's shoes and so much more.
Oh talking about hiding Fatty's shoes. I went to hide Fatty's dirty shoes under the OHP and when he took it out, they were covered in spiderwebs! Of course, I was sorry, but it was more funny at that time, I think. Until he started waving his shoes infront of my face and I was sooooooooooooooo scared that I kept leaning towards Walter's side and crying for help. And guess what, my tears kept coming out but I wasn't crying! Oh. My. God. I really hate spiders. DAMN SICK! Fatty made me cry :(
This Tuesday I hid his shoes while he was sleeping outside the classroom's backdoor. Then when I went to find it because Fatty gave me his irritated slitted cheena eyes and I felt a bit bad, IT WAS GONE! I thought the cleaning auntie threw it away because it looked well, dirty and old. In the end, while Walter ran out to find the auntie and I went to find Michelle, we found out that it's actually hidden behind the door. Phew.
Times like these will never come again. I'll really miss school. Especially joking around with my BGL and that ever-annoying Walter. I'll miss watching out for Tony during lessons, asking Fatty toeat my morning bread because it's 'made' by my mother, spending quality time with Tony, watching him play soccer and complain about his smell just to make him worried, smelling Mr Tan's cologne, criticising Fatty's MOH PENG $89 bag, taking people's sleeping photos!
Anyway, Fatty, Walter and I spent our last recess eating a 'buffet' from the second last stall and chicken rice stall. It felt wierd that it's our last day, as a class together.
But there's As coming up in 2 weeks time. I'm scared. So I should study harder. I think I'll miss 06S06 even more than my old class, in Greenridge or whatever, considering that I hate greenridge.
Oh, forgot to mention that the day after my birthday, Fatty made a 'belated' celebration for me? Benson, Tony, Fatty, Michelle and I met up in Jurong Point at Billy Bombers for lunch, which was really filling. After that we went to the arcade and shot hoops. Er, my throwing was horrendously bad. Some guy came in to set a score of 666 and if he had sparetime left, he didn't shoot in anymore, showing that he wants it at that number. Benson and they all were like saying if that guy got 666 points already, what would happen if they suddenly went in to shoot in an extra, because he'd had to play all over again!
Anyway, after that we went to Swenson's for ice cream! Basically because my dear Tony had a craving since the previous day. Haha, stop sucking in that tummy! Thank you for making my bday so fun Tony! Although it was just playing that Justice League game on your PS with you, I'm really addicted to it!
Alright, I'll end here, bye! =)))