

Isn't that baby lizard cute!!!
Yes, thats my father. And he still asked if he looked handsome. Thats he's neck brace. HA..
Well, haven't updated for quite abit. Ohmygod. Some people are going places that I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go!!! Like Egypt!!!!!!!! JAPAN!!!! ARGH.
Anyway, I don't know. I'm still feeling quite depressed about my father. Really. I don't want to explain it all here. Just, he's totally contradicting what he says sometimes. He keeps accusing me. Its not like I'm msging that often anymore. AND, I'm paying my own bill now what. Like, what the hell. Shit. This time, I'm really not at fault. AT ALL.
I went out that day with my second sister. Ha, we had quite a fun time. Did some kiddy stuff like putting those one dollar coins in the machine and turning the thing to get those toy-in-a-plastic-ball out. Anyway, I was really lucky that day when we played the Nightmare Before Christmas one. Helped her get the Jack. Aiyo! They're all lego men! Ahhhhhh. And I got zero. On my first try!!!!!
I don't feel like typing anymore. Oh ya, i finally finished my clay figurine. Cool. Now it's just waiting to dry.
Shall end here. Bye