Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Execution of the Mole
















Ancient palace in Seoul.

Isn't that sundial damn cool!

Anyway, had tuition yesterday and met up with my eldest sister with my mother at Jurong Point. My father wanted me to cut my hair.

Since my sister had a package thing, she said she'd let me use one of it to treatment my hair. Sounds very chemical. Sankyu!

Anyway, my fringe looks like some toot person. It was standing up. Can you imagine how short it is. Oh! The guy straightened my hair! But its only a temp thing. So its like will go hay-ey soon after. Sister said after the treatment my hair will be like softer. I guess it is. I quite like straight hair. If got money, sure go rebond! Or however you spell it. Ya, then the cow won't attack my head. Since my family always say my hair damn dry and grassy. tsk.

Anyway, I'm quite irritated about what they say. My father and mother always say I looked awful with the old fringe. HEY! I pin up the fringe what. Say I look sleepy. How can I look sleepy without the fringe blocking my eyes. Think I got the mushroom cut then they happy ah. Okay, whatever.

Need to go do my tuition homework soon. Don't dare to bathe, later my hair not straight anymore! Also, Jes told me some damn irritating stuff. I really think its time to execute our scolding-people-till-they-faint kungfu all over again. Abit out of practice actually. Haha.

Alright then, shall end here. Bye:)



His Forethought

Stumbling and falling
Praying while crawling
Beleaguered next besieged
Careworn beside oppressed.