

Second hair...One year, nine months.
Saint? I'm not one.
Haven't updated for a long time. I'm quite pissed with some things actually. I mean, my father ALWAYS misunderstand me. And he keep talking to me in that voice. Mygod, really, I should have jumped out of the car. Anyway, Just finished my tuition homework. My crazy tuiton teacher gave me so much maths hw.
Also, my last and only living hamster is not living anymore. I went to feed her this morning when I found her. Ohmygod, there were flies around the body, but it wasn't cold or stiff. She should have died less than 8hrs. She's a daughter of Skippy, so when she died, naturally I'll feel bad. I miss Skippy. And I'll miss her. SECOND HAIR!!!
Anyway, i just realised someone looks so gross! AHHHHHH. I was so dumb.
Also, I rebonded my hair! I felt so bad, Jeslyn had to wait for me so long to get the hair thing done. But anyway, its straight now. NO MORE GRASSY HAIR!!!! And, Jes and I took neoprints. HAHAHA. Go out with her always damn fun.
Then, there was that day when I met up with YY. OHMYGOD, I managed to drag her into taking neoprints, and guess what. Just because of me, we ended up getting one pathetic picture in the whole print. We posed so many times okay! ARGH. Sorry YY!!!!
And, ya, what took YOU so long man. I really don't get it. I don't know. I'm not brainless I'm not brainless. What Tracy said really got to me. I think, I'm sure going to get depressed next year. Really. The past will come back again. I'm sure of it. Don't say I won't, because everytime I'm saying something that WILL happen, it does. Me and my smelly mouth. Alright. I've been working on clay, trying to make a figurine of this demon blowing a bone-flute. Think I posted a painting of it before.
I'm quite bothered about certain things right now. So, I think I'll not post anything about this.
Okay, whatever. This is getting in circles. I should go now. Will update again. Bye.
Dedicated
Frivolous yet melancholic joy
Take pleasure to contradict oneself
The barrel tries to act shy yet coy
Please return us some of your wealth.
Jeslyn and Mei Ker, this would be for you to someone =)