

This is the second needle inserted..
Wow, Marilyn Manson.
Oh, I want to buy the Greatest hits or don't know what of Limp Bizkit!!! Ahhhhh.
Anyway, I got hospitalised on Monday morning. HUH! ME!? Don't know. Queued up for this ride at the amusement park in Korea in the cold for 2 hours. Didn't wear enough clothes.
I got high fever when I came back. Woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Was trying to msg some ppl to tell them I couldn't meet them the next day because I was sick when I blacked out on the toilet bowl.
Of all places, why ON the toilet bowl..
Anyway, I was half conscious of what was happening to me. The sink was just beside the toilet bowl and my head hit against the sink. Must be hit quite hard because I woke up a little. I think I was having a fit. My leg muscles were vibrating like anything. Spasms. I got a shock and quickly stood up. I was asking myself what was happening to me.
Decided to wash my face to cool down because I was feeling very hot. Face like some radiator.. Anyway, the last thing I remember was when I washed my face I looked up in the mirror then everything went blank.
"Er!! Can you hear me!?(X10times)"
That's my father. He was hugging my head I couldn't breathe. Was panting like crazy. I struggled to wake up and they kept asking me all sorts of questions. I kept saying water but they couldn't hear me..I was very dehydrated I think. Anyway, I was too weak to stand up and all that. Found out I was leaning against the bathroom door. I had fallen on the floor. My parents woke up cause they heard me falling. Which must have been quite loud, I think.
They sent me to the hospital and the doctors admitted me into the A&E's Observation room. I only got my water from taking the medicine after like don't know how many hours. You know how horrible it is...you're too weak to guesture for water and they can't hear when you're trying to say WATER.
Ya, the best thing was after that they put me on a drip. And the nurse didn't change the pack and my blood flow up the tube so they had to insert another needle into my other hand for the new packet..all the junior nurses were surrounding me to look at the senior nurse insert the needle into me. Somehow, I felt like abit of a guinea pig..
Anyway, I felt real bad that I couldn't manage to send the msg to YY before I fainted. I was trying to msg her before fainting la. And she waited like don't know how long. Was supposed to meet her to pass her back her table tennis racket and she pass me my chinese dictionary..HAHA.
Well, her mother and her came to visit me. I felt so bad!!! Sorry YY!!!! Ahhh. Also, while waiting for my mother to settle the stuff, I got sick again. She kept walking so fast back to the car, making me carry all the heavy things. YA! Guess what, when I went home my temp was 38.8 degree celsius...she was rushing back to work. Now I'm feeling better, but evertime I sleep the fever will come back. And my cough is sort of terrible. Made me vomit a few times.
Don't dare to tell my parents. Well, I have to go back to the hospital and do some tests. To determine why I fainted and all that. And they want to conduct some cardiac tests on me.
Actually the experience was quite cool. Lucky it wasn't serious. They were sticking needles in me. To get blood samples. WOW!! And they put it in the BIOHAZARD bag la. Felt like grabbing one home. Feel quite bad for the hospital costs..wanted to keep the green name tag. And, I'm lucky my father heard me fall, if not my fainting episode will go unnoticed and might have died or something. Not that it'd be that bad.
Will minus tuition money, school money, life-costs..etc. Thats A LOT
I still feel weak and feel giddy sometimes now. But whatever. Think I should go soon. Can feel my father coming home. Bye:D