I just went for a session with TK Trichokare at Clementi Mall.
The hair scans were horrifying.
I just bathed in the morning but my hair follicles were so blocked with sebum! And the scalp was flaky!
Although I don't have dandruff problems...
This could be why the Minoxidil hasn't really worked for me yet.
I think the treatment was quite good because the scans after I had the treatment, it showed that my hair follicles were less clogged up and much cleaner!
I wish I had money, if not I can sign up for the package.
I am not a sucker for signing packages.
Especially like those whatever weight-loss and whatnot, I hate people who hard-sell you about their products and packages, but in this case, I feel that the treatment seems not bad.
And personally, I think if I want the minoxidil to work, I should sign up for the package.
Because this hair thing is not like weight-loss. If you really want to lose weight, just exercise and eat less la! Unless you have some genetic disease...
Anyway, it's 10 sessions for $699, I was "given" a $200 discount because I was a first-time customer there.
What a load of bull crap.
You mean I get special treatment and deals JUST because it's my first time there?!
So dumb.
People shouldn't make rash decisions, what about if I want to think about it and sign up later?
I have to pay another extra $200 you know, which total amounts up to $899, not including their hair tonic and shampoo.
Also, I've realised I've been using the wrong type of shampoo.
I've been using Essential's shampoo to treat my lion's-mane-Michelle-Chia hair, but it's still very lion's-mane-Michelle-Chia-ey...
I should in fact, actually use shampoo for normal-oily scalps.
The woman was telling me that I might have been losing hair before the perm, but the chemicals used for the perming process made it worse.
Also, her English is very, very bad.
Half the time I couldn't really tell what she was saying.
For example, she pronounced "germs" as "james".
Like wtf (WHAT THE FISH) RIGHT!?
I was like, "Huh sorry? James?"
Then she gave me the "are-you-stupid" look and said, "Yah, james and bacteria, you know?"
...............................
And after that I asked her, if I did sign up for the package, what is the recommended frequency for each session?
She was saying what maintenance (which is a word used by her in the wrong context) and you can go for a session of treatment 3 times once, but of course your expectations must be lower than one time a week.
Her words, not mine.
I was like, "HUH? Why must I lower my expectations? Isn't the frequency much higher if it's 3 times a week?!"
Then she still didn't get her mistake, and gave me the omg-this-f-ing-student-don't-understand-me-so-I-have-to-talk-like-a-kid-to-her look, and said, "Ya, of course, go less times means less maintenance right?"
I could literally feel my eyes trying to roll in my head, but I forced them to maintain eye contact and said, "OH, you meant, once in 3 weeks......"
My god.
Please, Trikokare, if you want to have more clients please get people with better English can.
I also hated it when I told her I'll just get the shampoo (which costed me $45) and not sign the package (because I'm a very poor student) and she gave me the "OKAY LOH, your loss!" look...
('_')
I'm quite worried about my hair, or mainly, my follicles...
I hate this hair problem.
Sigh.