I am not sure why but now that I'm studying in NTU, many random people (taking the same modules as me or not) either suddenly approach me or ask me if I was from PJ (my old JC).
And the worst thing is, sometimes I don't even remember these people from before!
I'm not trying to say that I am/was popular, but I don't understand why they'd remember my face.
Maybe I was just very noisy in school back then, I don't know.
Or even worse, have a bad reputation that I don't know about :(
Like just last year, when I was on 179 back to Boon Lay, this guy behind me suddenly tapped my shoulder and asked if I was from PJ.
I was like "Er, yeah..."
I'm not sure why but I felt weirded out so I quickly whipped my head back around when I thought I saw that he was about to ask me something else.
I didn't mean to be so rude but I just feel very shy when people remember me and I don't, especially when guys suddenly approach me...
And last week this guy asked me the same thing during lunch (I was having lunch with my theatre class classmates for the first time), and I was wondering why he'd remember me.
He said because during flag raising my class was in front of his?!
Damn, I've got to be more observant man.
But I thought I'm quite observant already...
Hmm.