I am quite sure that I'd want to get a dog when I have my own home in the future.
I know it's not easy to keep a dog, but I really love animals and I have kept pets before, so I kinda know the amount of commitment it takes to keep a dog.
Sid and I would like to have a Beagle.
But I feel like adopting a stray dog.
It's hard to find one that is HDB approved though.
But it's better than spending money to buy a dog from a pet shop or farm.
I don't mind mongrel dogs.
Partly because they're hardier than pure bred dogs.
You know, like if the end of the world happens and only my dog and I survives it, and my dog is a mongrel, I bet she/he would survive better than if it was a Pomeranian, or er, Chihuahua.
Imagine the small dog barking incessantly and alerting a zombie horde -_-"
I hate small breeds.
Super noisy and annoying.
And quite useless besides making noise.
Sure it provides some owners comfort and all that as lap dogs, but I prefer one that could protect me better.
By the way, that day I saw a big version of Scabbers, but as a Guinea Pig!
SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
<3 <3 <3