Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Awesome Weekend @ F1


Sid and I went to watch F1 during the weekend. 
He bought the 3 day pass for me because he saw that Linkin Park will be here and I told him before that I've never seen them live before :)

These are some of the photos he took!


Chester screaming.

I was like a mad woman there. I was so excited and happy and crazy, singing and shouting out random WUHOOs and trying to wave at any of the band members who came towards my side of the stage.

The Padang area was so packed and everyone was squeezed together. There were stupid kids forming a mosh pit right behind us. The first time they started pushing, I shouted really loud at them, "OOIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" and they stopped. 
After that though, they continued. 
Luckily, Sidney was standing behind me and he said he had a hard time trying to protect me from the stupid kids in the mosh pit :(

Thanks ('O')


That's Mike Shinoda.

You know, Sid found out from the day before the LP concert that they gave out limited number of fan passes to get into the fan area at 3pm. 
So we went down early on Sunday to queue up. 
Sid queued up for the whole 45 minutes, but I was so hungry cos I didn't have lunch/breakfast and the night before I had really bad diarrhoea (don't know why), so I went to eat. 
The restaurant took quite long to cook my pasta, but I managed to down it in 5 minutes!

I then ran to Macdonald's to get Sid a vanilla ice cream and proceeded to run to the queue. It was damn long! And it was a very, very hot afternoon, the sun was shining. It's a wonder no one fainted from heat stroke. 
I think because LP had a lot of fans, that's why the queue was so long. 
And the minute the gate opened, EVERYONE ran towards the Padang stage to queue up to get the wrist bands!

And all thanks to Sidney, he got there first (I was feeling super queasy because I ran too fast and the food I just ate started to come back up...) and we got the wrist bands!



So that night, we went to the fan area and it was very close to the stage!
However, the stupid officials let in other people who didn't have the wrist bands to come in too...
Made it A LOT more squeezy.

WHAT THE HELL.

MUST COMPLAIN.


Anyway, Linkin Park's performance was DA BOMB. They were so awesome, I tell you. Words can't express how great they were.

And how super is Sid, with his photo-taking skills in a crowded mess with idiots mosh-pitting around him, and people like me jumping up and down and waving the arms or pumping them in the air, jostling him around...

Hehe :)

Happy, happy day!