Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Contradicting the Contradicted.

Remember my previous posts on how 'unreasonable' and illogical my mother is?

Here is another example of her illogical-ness. 
And how I can disprove her weird theories by making her look stupid and her reasons as a consequence, flawed.

She blamed me for her having to convert to Catholicism.
Not that she hates being Catholic per say, but more like "I had to convert because of my daughter!".

Do you know why?

Apparently, before I got my A Levels results, she prayed to her God that if I passed and got into a Uni, she'd convert to be a Catholic.

So I did passed with flying colours (no, not really), and I did get into a Uni (that, I did.).

Thus, she 'had' to convert.

And she has always been 'blaming' me for it.

Wait.

Mommy, if God had a plan and took your wish into his command to let me get good enough results to get into a local Uni, it means, to you, he had a plan for me right?

She worried so much because I retained, and caused her unfathomable disgrace. In her mind, I had very low possibility of passing because I'm a loser.

So Mommy, if I were in your God's plans, isn't it his/her fault for making me get such lousy results and being retained, caused you such disgrace and wasted your money?

Pathetic.