Sunday, May 22, 2011

Scream like an Angry Bird.

I used to scoff at how people can love and get so addicted to Angry Birds.

Little did I know I'd love my Angry Birds Rio too. 
The funny sounds they make when you catapult the different birds, the screams Marmosets make when the bird hits them head on, the explosions from demolishing a structure...

Although I must admit I still don't like the normal Angry Birds where you hit pigs instead of monkeys in Rio. And the colour scheme used for Rio is much more attractive visually to me!

Anyway, finally I'm done with exams! YAY.

I've been so busy with the internship stuff.
Tomorrow I'll be starting my 10 week internship.
I hope everything goes well. I just dread the waking up early part. Can't wait to drive to the school.

Yesterday, I accompanied _____ to his friend's wedding photo shoot. They took photos at Botanical Gardens, Clarke Quay, Sentosa and the Merlion at Fullerton. (We only joined them at Vivo and saw their photo shoot at the Merlion.)
Honestly, I've never seen a wedding photo shoot before. I've not even seen my sister and her husband's wedding photo shoot before they got married. 
Marriage is such a huge undertaking.

I had a banana milkshake at Thai Express yesterday and I've been having diarrhoea ever since. Okay, I only shat once (it was the toxic kind) but the whole night (until now), the side of my stomach have been feeling painful.

Tonight I must be prepared to sleep early...
SIGH.