Monday, January 10, 2011

Not "Goodbye", But "See You Soon".

Everyone is leaving/has left Singapore.

Walter is studying in Australia.
 

A person who I'd like to get to know more from school (I wasn't very close to my other classmates in class) is Michelle, who is also studying in Australia.

Sidney left for his fishing trip to Maldives yesterday.


I was carrying his fishing rod tube for him for a while in the airport. 
People looked at me like I was holding an RPG/Bazooka...

I hate to admit it but I kinda miss him. It's like only a day. TSK.
Imagine if he goes overseas for work or something.

He'll be back in a week though.

Fatty's leaving for China 'officially' to settle his family business and stuff so he'll only be back a few times after this :''''''''''''(
I'm glad for him and all, but I'll really, really miss him.

A LOT.


He has been my pillar of support in many things/ordeals that I went through.


And I guess in a way, we went through so many things together.
He's the only person I can say 'I love you' to a guy, as a truly platonic thing.

Also, although not confirmed, Tracy and her family might be emigrating in a few years.
:(((


True friends will cover your mouth with their bare hands when they know you are about to vomit on your bed when drunk.

Also, Alvin will be leaving Singapore for a year to study/work in Sweden.
It's quite coincidental how we met, on a Japan trip in 2008. 
I guess if he wasn't friendly enough to try and make friends with me and slipped and fell down in the ninja house when he first tried to talk to me, the Japan trip would have been a lonely and boring one.
To this day, I still like to tease and laugh at him about it.


See you soon, Handsome Toh.

Sigh.