Monday, December 27, 2010

Please Ask and Tell.

Firstly, yucks to Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal being 'together', or are acting their not 'together'...
I don't like both of them, so it's like double dose of grossness when I read gossip blogs and hear about them...

Plus, not being discriminative against gays, but I really think the Don't Ask, Don't Tell thing should not be approved by the US Congress/Senate, whatever it is.
I'm Bisexual, so I think it at least should give me some right to say things from my perspective.
It'll create all sorts of social problems in the military, I'm serious.

Of course there will be discrimination.
 
There will ALWAYS be discrimination.
 
Prejudice results from the unknown.

In the US, 'macho-ness/manliness' is like a huge thing in the military. You cannot expect it (meaning open discrimination) to be gone from the military with just a law.

Plus, I think the men/women would have better baths/etc in peace more if there weren't gays/lesbians around.
Not that I'm saying gays/lesbians are sickos but it's a psychological mindset thing, you know?

It's hard for many people to bathe knowing there are gay people around them, although they might not be attracted to you, but it's like a mental thing.
 
I know it's the thought of this 'labeling' that infuriates gay rights people, but seriously, maybe some of you all should think not to just win rights because of wanting to win at this gay rights thing, but also look at the whole perspective itself.

It's not that I think it's stupid that they always have to fight for their rights all the time, because I don't like how people discriminate gays in public areas and etc.

Okay, can't be bothered to continue with this topic.

By the way, my sister and her husband bought us a new cage and a Syrian hamster for my second sister and I as Christmas presents! :D



How cute.