Today I had my driving lesson.
My instructor told me I could start driving but there was this yellow jumping spider on the windshield right in front of me. I was like frozen in the chair.
He kept gesturing for me to start but I couldn't talk. I didn't know what to do. Should I kill it myself or tell him to kill it for me?!
You know I have a fear of spiders.
Even more so when it's in such close quarters to me.
So I was like leaning farbback into my chair with fear and gibberish started coming out of my mouth, he saw what I was trying to tell him about and I don't know why but he said sorry and he started to use the driving manual to poke it and it ran into the corner and when he couldn't get it he used his hands and when it got squashed he used my driving slip that I passed to him to wipe it off the windshield!
YUCKS!
Spider-juice on Tan Wen Er...
:((