Monday, June 02, 2008

FATTY COME BACK SOON!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my mother can sometimes be seriously hilarious without meaning to. One text message exchange went on like this a few days ago..

Me: MOMMY I'll be home late for dinner. Save dinner for me k? Ernie wants to ZUT your Nene! Haha!
Mommy(she replied this within a minute of receiving my message): Zut your own nene

HAHA! Ohmygod. It's freaking funny. I just bursted out laughing in my really quiet office. What a laugh!

Anyway, I know It's been a long time since I've last blogged. And remember I told you guys about the application to NUS and NTU thing? I got accepted into Sociology at NTU and I GOT REJECTED BY NUS!

NUS Arts and Social Science you know. Isn't that the supposed dumping ground? Okay, no offence to the straight As people applying and getting accepted there but whatever. I'm not sad you know. Seriously. I'm just bloody pissed because Sam told me her friend got in STRAIGHTAWAY, without interviews or whatever shit, with grades of BCCB and B for GP.

Hello? Am I missing something out here? And Sam got called down for interview too! I mean, okay sorry Sam, but how come my grades are better and I'm not considered!? Did I say, fell out of your QUOTA!? Eh, I live so near you, can give chance anot!?

The thing is, I can't understand why they will consider accepting a BCCB when they can accept my ACCB!!!!!!!!!!!!! And just so you are thinking about maybe they accepted her because of GP, my GP wasn't any worse with a B okay!!!!!?

Oh, maybe the subject combination? NO! I've checked and our's are about the same! And all because of NUS that I anyhow applied for the courses at NTU. Well, I've learnt the lesson of not being overconfident. But hey, how can you not be slightly confident when your chem teachers say that you sure can get in there, and oh, Tracy and my other friends saying that I'll sure get in there. That's not saying I'm blaming them though.

And it's not the CCA too. I'm sure of that.

PISS OFF!

Anyway, since the stupid sociology webpage at NTU kinda fooled me into putting it as my first choice and psychology as second, I'm trying to transfer to psychology now. Tracy and my work colleagues read my 50 word so-called essay reason for appeal said that it looked not bad. I must really thank them for helping me out.

The worse thing was I found out I got rejected by NUS when I just met my dear Fatty for dinner. It's his last day here in a month. Stupid immigration people screwed up his extension of visa. And I was complaining throughout about NUS and how if I applied there and got approved I'll vandalise their walls there everyday. I had a fantastic time with him at the chalet though. Although there were only a few people who came.

Oh my mom was like, "ER AH, are you sure you want to do Psychology!? Have to be with the crazy people you know! So dangerous!"
I kinda countered her with, "Ma, Crazy people should work with Crazy people. Yi du gong du mah."
Then she gave me the "SURE ANOT!?" look and continued watching her HK drama.

Apart of me already feel resigned to go to NTU, that NUS wouldn't accept my appeal. The only reason I'd want to go there is because it's so bloody near my house and FASS like lets you study a range of the subjects before really choosing which major you want. Anyway, my sister said that the psychology course offered at NTU is better because it's a 4 year degree and honours course. Somehow, I kinda dread writing a thesis. Ahhh. I just hope I get the approval for transfer. I shall try appealling for NUS too.

But another part of me feel like, why should I appeal!? It's their fault for rejecting me! Ya, but the decision is so not up to me. So what the heck. I hate the system at NUS, it's so slow! I mean, want to reject can tell me earlier right. Don't make me wait like until the last minute what! Bloody hell. Still tell me what, "due to the strong competition and high numbers of applicants we had to reject many candidates". Are my grades worse than your accepted BCCB!? Stupid piece of shit. It is not logical!

If I go to NTU, well, I can be in close proximity with Tracy and Tony I guess. And at least the system there not so yaya. But it takes like an hour for me to get there! I hate sweating.

I went Tracy's house for dinner yesterday. Her mom cooked spagetti. Really good because she didn't put in a lot of mince meat, which I really hate, and she added like a ton of hotdogs in there. Shiok, that' the word for it.

I kinda got lost because I forgot which platform to take at the LRT. I can't believe it. Just moving 3 months here made me forget! And I went to the wrong floor. I went to the 11th, instead of 10th when I saw a doormat in front of the door which I thought was her house but supposedly isn't. I didn't dare face the embarrassment so I thought I'd double check by going down a floor. Then I saw her neighbour's plot of little windmills and fence so I figured that it's actually the 10th. I really miss hanging out with my Tracy Lee!

And I'll so miss Fatty too! I think he's like the best shopping partner. Hope to hear from you soon!

OHMYGOSH I MUST SO TELL YOU ABOUT THE CHALET AND THE LIZARD THAT HAUNTED OUR ROOM. Because we didn't book a BBQ pit I had to drag along my that portable steamboat and the damn pot and the can of butane gas which I was so horrified about if it'd explode on the MRT. Anyway, Fatty decided to move the table that's against the wall, below the mirror and the minute he moved it, a big fat lizard ran out and hid behind the mirror!

Fatty tried to scare it into coming out by hitting the mirror but it didn't budge. So we left it there until the next day when Benson and Sam left for army and work and we were about the go out when I suggested to Fatty that we should kill that lizard. So I asked Fatty to use the empty 1 litre Ice Mountain bottle to hit the lizard. He whacked at the mirror a few times but it still hid behind there! So anyway, we left and at night when we came back and I was lying on my bed and about to reach for my pillow when I saw 2 black spots on Sam's pillow beside my bed!

I took it gingerly and OMG! The bloody lizard shat on the pillow to take revenge on us! 2 times some more! I was damn horrified, what if it's hiding in my blankets!? What if it roams out at night and shit in my hair while I'm sleeping!? Anyway, Linan beat the pillow on the wall to shake off the shit and there were 2 spots around the beaten off shit. It's like the pee can. Damn gross. We wanted to leave it and not tell anyone else about it except Sam, so the other people that Benson brought would use it! HAHA!!!

The minute his friends came one of the guys took the pillow and hugged it! Sam and I could barely contain our laughter. Anyway, we didn't tell them, so..

Alright, shall end here. Wanna watch Pushing Daisies! Yay. Ned's damn cute. He used a wooden pole with a hand attached to it's end to scratch his dog! HAHA! He looks a bit like Edward Norton, too. Okay, bye!