Saturday, June 21, 2008

YEEHAR!!!

Ohmygod. Finally I got the approval for my NUS appeal. Apparently my second sister said that my 1000 characters essay for NUS is like, nothing special. Tony said otherwise though. And I was like quite proud of myself after finishing up with the essay. DUH.
Anyway, I was more proud of my NTU transfer to Psychology 50 words essay. I had editing help and suggestions from my work colleagues and my eldest sis.

Part of it was "... ...my interest was piqued when I studied Salvador Dali's "World of the Unconscious recalled in Dreams", based on Sigmund Freud's Psychoanalytical Theory... ..."

Wa, not bad right?! Anyway, this shows how much Art lessons can bring you. So parents out there, stuff the canvas in your mouth if you think Art as a subject is useless!

Anyway, I was like quite torn between choosing NUS or NTU.
Pros and cons of NUS...
Pro no1: It's freakingggg near
Pro no2: FASS lets you study a wide range before majoring in what you're better and more interested in?
Con no1: I hate the elitist mentality there
Con no2: I don't want to see many people already studying there. Eews
Con no3: They don't have the Honors thing included with the degree course.

Okay, so the pros and cons of NTU...
Pro no1: Tracy's there!
Pro no2: It's a 4 year degree and Honors course
Pro no3: My parents said I could drive there when I've passed my driving. Yeeeeehar!
Pro no4: They don't have the 'elitist' attitude?
Con no1: It's freakinggggggggg far! 1 hour to get there k!? And stop saying I'm exaggerating.
Con no2: I heard Shawn the Asshole's studying there. Like, wtf.

Anyway, so I chose NTU because I'm still pissed off with NUS for not accepting me in the first place. Like why the hell did you bloody accept the BCCB and a B for GP when you could have accepted me?! Yes, I do bear grudges. I really do. HUH. Why did I have to be the one doing the bloody appeal when it should be her!!!!?

So if you're thinking that if my thinking about NUS is like that, why the hell in the first place did I spend the time to send in the appeal form right?! I just did it for the sake of doing it, besides the fact that it's near my house and all that, so that when they accept my appeal and all that shit I can get the feel of rejecting them. MUAHAHA!
And stop saying I got nothing else to do. I just DON'T believe that they rejected me in the first place because I so deserved to get a place there okay. Come on, compare my grades with her!!!!

And also, my parents think NTU's better, as in the course and all that, and I think it's better too.

OH YES!!!!!!!!! I applied for the driving course. I can't wait!!! Omg driving people, watch out for Tan Wen Er on the roads!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!~~~

Okay, shall end here. Bye!