I've been meaning to blog about this but my wireless have been like screwed up for weeks. I think everyone knows about this Live Earth thing and people who'd know me well enough would know that I'm quite an environmentally conscious person. So just let me complain now okay?
WHAT THE HELL!? Everytime they use Linkin Park's Given Up for that disgusting mediacorp artiste-infested commercial, I'd start getting pissed off. Huh, that two Michelles, that FHM girl, En Lai, Utt and whoever else were there, acting like you really freaking care for the environment but look, have you ever did anything for Earth!? Huh, would you even go and pick litter at the beach without any prompt from the media or if you have nothing to gain from doing that in secret!? Just shut up.
What "We are not exaggerating" and all that shit. All you've ever done to help is try to raise awareness but how have you helped? Huh? So what does Global Warming do our Earth? So who are the parties involved? Even the bands that performed did so much more because they had real talent. Sick.
Anyway, there was the PastVSPresent thing today and I couldn't go. I guess maybe its right about what Tony said. If I went, then around 30 people would probably have died today. From what I've gathered, I don't think it's right to use RESPECT as the word to enforce it on us if you didn't even respect us in the first place. So what if you're the seniors. Who were the ones to talk about punctuality as a damn important aspect in the qualities we should have? If you wanted to come late or even, since we would KNOW that you're the sort of people that are never punctual from what you said, then don't set the time at 9am which is so impossible for you can?
Its 1 and a half hours, or maybe it's 2. But it doesn't even affect you because you weren't the ones waiting!
If you can say that Sam was rude because she shouted back that she's not ready organising the team, what about shouting and demanding her to hurry up in the first place. So what if Grand Seniors come back like only once a year. That's seriously not our problem or what we're interested in. If you want to gossip about my batch for not teaching the juniors properly or whatever, there's not really much right to blame us when we're a result from it too right? If you can complain about why their skills are like not up to your expectations, you can't blame them.
The past half a year we were focussing on Contact rugby and there is the new Touch coach coming down so they're just picking up the skills k? And stop blaming us for not thinking for the future of this batch when we decided to take up the contact rugby programme. That we're selfish. There's a coach coming down and I'm really sure you all will join a programme like this too if you were in our shoes so stop judging us.
I know my almost half-dead blog and I would be cursed and sweared at, hated or disappointed because I know not everyone was to blame. Because we're just as disappointed with you as you might be with us. So I'm sorry for any harm caused on the innocent and goodnight.