Monday, June 04, 2007

Nenehs and nights.

I've been starting to panic so I did like 1 and a bloody half of the 3 maths revision sets in3days, which isn't good enough but I'm picking up my pace now. With Charlie Chan lessons in 2 consecutive days on Friday and Saturday. I remembered watching Shrek that day after Charlie Chan and I bought some dumb meal at KFC that I stuffed into my bag to be sneaked into the cinema. It's never good eating meals during any movie. I had a hard time paying attention to the movie and making sure the burger didn't miss my mouth.

It was kinda dumb, when I put my that canter gym bag on my lap, laid out pieces of tissue on top of it and asking Tony to help me squeeze some, hey don't think dirty, squeeze chilli sauce can! Ended up there were some of it that spilt on my bag, which I was hugging and covering my legs and my thigh and elbows were smeared with chilli sauce. So probably most of the movie was spent laughing, squeezing chilli sauce, aiming the spot to dip my food in chilli and cleaning the mess I made. ARGH.

Talking about Charlie Chan, he was telling us how some of the incorrigible Chinese businessmen in China did their business, and its not the brown ones okay. He told us some China people made stuff toys with okay, like usual, lousy clothe and inside they stuff cotton, guess from where? We normal and not so black hearted people buy cotton from planted cotton plants right, they use the discarded ones from hospitals! And he said they had this video that they bought some stupid winnie the pooh, and charliechan forgot what was Pooh's name and he said,"What the Pooh ah." with his eyes looking at the ceiling as usual, damn funny!

Wa, and he said the cotton they took out from the toys had like red stuff on it. BLOOD<- OKAY!? I'll pinch Linan when I see him again. UGH.

Hele has been staying at my house for the past week, and she's sooooo cute! I managed to video her repeating after me, saying NIGHT! and NENEH!, omg. I'd never thought I'd ever like a kid. And she peed on her bicycle today. I was supposed to look after her, but since she was securely seated in her bike and I saw this really pretty shiny bluish-green fruit fly on the floor that I couldn't resist but run to the kitchen to get a plastic container to trap it. And I was trying to trap it halfway when my niece was shouting, "YiYi!! ZU ZU!" Okay, in english it means aunty I'm peeing. Omg, it was a lot of pee. Then my mother came to wash the bike and her. HAHA.

I saw a cat getting run over by a car yesterday. So poor thing! I saw it like crouching down before crossing and I was like, "No, don't." I wasn't really paying attention to it so I just looked away, thinking it can't be so dumb to cross when there's so many freaking cars driving towards it when I heard a car-tire screeching sound and a sound that went like FUWWWWWKD and I turned and saw that the cat was scrambling out from under the car tires and running even faster to the other side of the main road. Freaking fast can. And the cat was like black, with white feet. Poor thing, hope it's alright, and not suffering from any internal injuries.

Okay, off to do work now..bye!