Monday, July 16, 2007

bother.

Hello. By the way, by request from Linan, he's not 0.1 ton. Sorry fatty.

Anyway, I don't believe I failed Art. Theory, seriously. I'm damn disappointed. After Chem, I thought committing suicide was bad enough. So maybe now I should throw a ragdoll down with a watermelon for a head and see it's contents splatter on the path below my house just for the fun of it.

THEORY. FAIL. Is that even possible? It doesn't even help that some of my art classmates did better than me. Well, of course it's inevitable. But whatever. From 71/90 to a pathetic 37.5? WHY!?

MR TAN!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE? ITS ENOUGH YOU LEFT MY POOR HEART ALL ALONE IN THE ART ROOM, and of course our unfinished coursework, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE BEFORE MARKING THE PAPER!?

I just realised that I really really really really really miss Mr Tan. Okay la Tony, as a teacher k?
He's always so calm and patient and polite and nice-smelling and okay whatever. So back to the topic. Mr Tan even came to ask me that day what happened to my SOVA. Why did I do so badly. I said I don't know. He asked is it I didn't study and I told him I did the same thing I always did before. Then he asked me to check Julie's work and see what points I missed out, that maybe I misinterpreted the questions. I was quite pissed off about god knows who because I've disappointed him and I just said ,"Can't be I DON'T KNOW the whole paper what."

I'm a freaking disappointment. I disappointed Charlie Chan, Mrs Tay, Mr Tan, myself, Mrs Tay, Mr Tan, Charlie Chan and whatever.

And I thought maybe Art could have pulled up my grades. It isn't any better that the new art teachers are like so not committed and one is freaking bitchy and the other is like, rushy wishy washy.

Anyway, I asked the new SOVA teacher if she could mark my common test paper, with the answer scheme and all that. She hasn't replied. Maybe I should just trap her in a box since she's claustrophobic. I was really depressed that night. Because I just can't believe it. How can you ever fail art????

Am I really that stupid? Huh, I seriously don't know what went wrong. When I made my self forget everything I remembered about the organic chem question and redid it all over again. I could solve it in less than 10mins. WHY?

And that Mr Tan always teased me about whether I'm leaving with my boyfriend.

Oh and during College Day I had to go school to get my prize and take the Nanyang Concept Test. Seriously, the test had wierd stuff inside. Anyway, they said prize winners had to assemble in LT2 and take the test separately so I went there and it was just filled with bags. I went to LT1 and this student councillor told me the venue was changed to LT3. When I went there I was quite happy and settled myself. I was listening to my Ipod when I was thinking, so late already, why aren't they starting the test. And I saw that many graduates were coming in, then I thought maybe it wasn't held here.

Bloody hell I walked my faster-than-when-Kee-Onn-chased-me pace to LT4 and when I went in, I was quite panicky. 30mins late can =(

Yay, I got $60 Borders voucher. And it comes in a card. Damn cool. But if it were money it'd be even better :D

Okay, better incentive to study harder can? TSK.

Anyway, I should go do work now. BYE =(






Mr Tan the <3-breaker.