


And my most favourite part in Simpsons was when Homer got stuck in the sinkhole. Sorry for the horrid drawing.
Again, it's been really long since I've last blogged.
Anyway, I found out one of my art plates got stolen by some ass. Yes, it was a completed one and so now I have to redo it. I was really depressed. I mean, this doen't get any better, right? First, I did badly for midyrs and now, I have even less time for doing my art.
I think I pissed Mr Kum off that day when he asked me what's my study plan. I told him I wanted to focus on Art first and he gave me the what-the-hell look. I mean, of course he wouldn't understand. I hate it when people think it's damn easy to score for Art. People think it's not a mentally challenging subject and all you need's the skill and whatnots when the thing is, you've got to put in a lot of effort and time. And I mean, A LOT.
So now I have perhaps around 25 days or even less to do my coursework. It's not helping when the teachers they brought in aren't committed to us enough. I'm feeling quite pissed with Mr Tan for leaving us just like that. I was envisioning myself taking all of my art plates and whacking him repeatedly chasing him out of the artroom when he comes back.
Anyway, I know my future dream is to save the environment and all that but when bracup showed me the website to Environmental Engineering, I got really turned off when I saw that the whole first year was about MATHS, STATS AND CHEM!!!!!! I mean like yucks. I sort of told myself that I musn't take any course that requires especially a lot of maths and of maybe science next time, I know it's inevitable but it was a real turn off.
Then I heard from Tracy about Industrial Design, what designing pens and all that and it sounded quite interesting. I just hope its not a lot of physics because I'll just faint on the spot in my chair. I might be trying to go there, cos Tracy's there and I can meet up with her more often! And of course, it might be something I'll like?
So PLEASE! To anyone looking at this blog, DO NOT GO THERE k? I hoping for less competition.
Watched The Simpsons Movie, it's damn funny can!
That day Michelle was damn irritated with Fatty and she threatened to throw him into the pond. Then I said that he'd clog up the pond and I started laughing hysterically because I thought of Homer jumping in the sandhole for his escape, pointing his middle finger and clogging up the sandhole, while slowly sliding down!! And the neighbours started scratching him.
It's damn funny! I also like the part when Bart vandalised the Wanted photo to a ridiculous looking portrait of a family and a family like that appeared in the store and got arrested. And the Bart clapping part! That stupid Homer encouraged Lisa to clap too and the avalanche came down on him. Anyway, I hate that Spiderpig, his hair's so gross!!
Tony sent me the Spiderpig song and Green Day's version of The Simpsons Movie theme. Anyway, I noticed that Mr Flanders their neighbour, looked like that hotel manager in Vacancy. Anyway, I should end here, BYE!
PS. Linan told me in China some people really killed fishes with electricity.
Grr!
