Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Outing.


















It is widely known that the previously undiscovered sub-species of homosapiens, Yeti and Yasi can get along quite well.

The Yeti has been found and is hounded by WWF!
(mugshot)


Des bought me this cd, this band I've found in HMV on our shopping trip that day.
Lost Prophets : Liberation Transmission
Ahh! I'm currently hooked to them. Their mtv's real cool.

Anyway, I spent the day with YY. We went to Lot1(eews) for a lunch and we went to the arcade. OHMYGOD. It felt so wrong to be going in there, it's so wierd, haven't gone in one for quite a while already. Well, we ate sushi and bought shuttlecocks, not like how YY spelt it, 'shuttlecoRks'..

Well, we went to my estate and was about to play table tennis when the bloody table had no net! NO NET = NO PROPER TABLE TENNIS GAME!
We were chilling out in my house before going down for a game of badminton. It was really fun, but damn tiring. The first few time we were playing was really horrible. YY nearly made me bang the wall with her far cocks..(that sounds wrong)
Anyway, we managed to rally for quite long after we warmed up. It's damn fun. We finally got our skill back from last year.

YY had quite a difficult time, because of her wierd knee-guard, in case she sprained it again. I've never heard of anyone spraining their knee...Well, the worst I've heard is of someone spraining their ass-muscle. Hee. We were having lots of fun and we tried playing with our lefthand. At first it was quite horrible. It was like, you know, right-handers using your left hand, there's no strength and co-ordination. After a while, I guess my brain managed to do some neuron connections in my medulla oblongata or whatever it really is and I managed quite well.

YY and I pick up things quite well(that is, anything other than studies? Hiack!) We were thinking of training our left-hand to play as well as our right-hand playing. We were really doing dumb stuff with stunts and I was busy sliding(unintentionally, I promise you) with my ripcurl slippers. She was laughing at me sliding around trying to catch rebounds and stuff la. We even did switch-playing with our left and right hand simultaneously.

Then we decided to stop near evening and bought some drinks and food. Taking pictures(most of which were of stupid looks..and of her trying to make something look smaller) and she left soon after. Really miss Yeti's presence during class in school.

I'm really scared about tomorrow's maths lesson. Damn pissed with that Kum. Make me miss an outing! And all to get back the maths paper which I really don't want to have back. I really hope I'll pass. It's so freaking hard. Anyway, I should end here now. Bye!!