Saturday, July 01, 2006

Headlines! : Mysterious pigeon killer strikes annually!















Remember a time not long ago when I posted up a photo taken of a roadkill pigeon taken at the carpark near the bus stop at PJ? Well, there's a serial killer on the loose and he kill's pigeons.
This photo was taken while I was walking to school yesterday near the CCK polyclinic sidewalk. There were ants eating out it's eyeballs. Cool.
Well pigeons deserve it. They're dumb and gross, inhygenic things with wings that aim at human's head with their missile-droppings. I just wish the killer strikes weekly, not annually. Sigh

Okay, firstly, I'm going to tell you that I'm damn pissed off about everything that has happened to me in the past week.

To start off, bloody midyears sucked. Maths was kind of a killer paper, bio was like not enough time. I swear I managed time well, but there's so many things to write! Ohmygod, if only I had like 3 more minutes, I would have completed my essay! Shit, okay and Chem, well, it was shitty because the MCQ was quite difficult and some things which I knew I didnt write down in Paper2. And now I'm left with Art next week. I managed to finish my Canvas painting, which is damn ugly, yesterday and now I have to start on my prep work and read through some of the materials my teacher gave us for the theory paper.

Damn dumb, whoever knew there's a theory side to Art?

Anyway, the second thing that really pissed me off is something that happened yesterday after I finished my Art. I was waiting for my mom to come pick me when I saw some of the Touch people playing 3 on 2 in the parade square. Ya I was wearing those Nike dunks and bloody hell I was marking that Donut and my loose shoes caused me to lose balance and I rolled. Ya, I really rolled. Damn dumb, I know. It's okay because I've been doing dumb things for these last few years of my life. Anyway, there was this time when I was trying to 'touch' him(when it was more like a slap) and his back was so wet with sweat(sweat's for animals, perspiration's for humans). Eews.

Okay, this is not the worst part. After that we went back to Concourse and I sat down to clean the bruise and cut on my knee with tissue paper and water from my bottle. I left the table to sit with the other Touch girls when that Donut went to sit with Ade at the table with my stuff. Okay, maybe it's my fault for leaving my stuff there for everyone to see but he just bloody took my Bodyworlds book and was flipping through the pictures. HELLO! That book costs me(or rather my mom) for like $50+ and he flipped through it without asking me! Or rather, I wouldn't mind some other person doing it.


But it's him. So that's the reason for my cause.

I was damn irritated and kind MeiYi went to snatch the book back from him. Ya, I was busy trying to listening to their gossips when I turned and yes, to my amazement, or rather to my horror(with mouth dropping open with dislocated jaw look) that disgusting guy did the most horrible thing to traumatise my life. Okay, there's even worse but let's get back to the topic.

HE FREAKING WAS DRINKING FROM MY BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That did it, something in me snapped and I just lost control, stood up and screamed(it sounded more macho than a wimpy scream, I think the right word was bellowed?) , "OOIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
What the hell, he said,"Huh? It's yours ah." Whatever, of course it's mine. And even if you didn't know it's mine, you shouldn't just drink from some other people's bottle. I hope one day he does that again to some stranger's bottle and he gets Herpes or something. He still had the cheek to return the bottle to me. I just told MeiYi to throw it away.

I can't believe I can hate him so much and he can even make me hate him even more. Bloody idiot still talked bad about Touch Rugby like we're damn lousy and all that.

Freaking piece of shits. ('Shits' is targetted to a few people =) )
Idiots who know nothing about Touch and keep commenting about us should just rot to death. It's true we're not that good, but we're seriously improving. We're not a merit sports, we don't have a coach(not that we want one).

And that stunted-pig keep boasting about his Rugby?
Ya, so what, you train so much more than us, and contact rugby is different, so you have speed and stamina, you're guys. So you've entered Nationals and won some Plate, it's your seniors. And it's not like the J1s are much looked up to achieving the same results next year, so stop being so full of yourself and insult us alright.

And hello, I must say that Touch Rugby is a more difficult game to play, it's not all just about strength and speed, we need chemistry, coordination and so much more things to plot on the game field itself. Ohmygod, I'm so freaking pissed. If I ever hear him saying that to Sam or whoever in front of me, I'm so freaking going to take off my shoe and fling it at him and scold him til he faint. Shit, he's so freaking thick-skinned to come and ask for my number before and keep pestering ____!!!!! At least it's not me. He's a truckload of ego. I don't know where he get it from. He has nothing that is qualified to try and woo anyone.
Okay, to put that aside, lets talk about other stuff and not Donut.

Anyway, my teacher-in-charge is giving us some serious shit and I'm getting all the blame. I don't know. Damn pissed off. It's not like we want to tell her so late about registering us for the Nationals right? We have bloody midyears to account for, and only day we could meet was Wednesday. Also, I wasn't informed that early notice either. And if she said we're doing things without asking her, what about her not signing us up for Nationals and finding a coach(which I'm sure the team don't want one due to many reasons) for us. And we've decided everything now you're telling us we're not going to Nationals? Yea, well, I hope your stomach bursts.

Well, on a lighter note, I'm so happy that I'm getting an Ipod with Des!!!!! YAY! We've a plan about how we're sort of getting it. I can't wait!!!! Oh yay! I'm always so freaking miserable when I need to do work in school and stuff with nothing to listen to.


I can't wait to meet Yeti next week! All the dumb and fun things we did last year!! Haha, playing badminton and singing. Ohmygod. I feel ashamed. The delicious beansprout dish her grandma cooks, her visit to me at the hospital, table tennis, catching, throwing toilet paper with Ain into my cubicle while I'm dealing with serious business inside.., complaining about someone, talking about life, ankle-fast-action in hole's of blocks at the carpark, Ramly Burgers...etc.
It's the return of the Yeti.

Oh, maybe I should meet up with Tracy too. I'm feeling so bad about what happened last week. Dumb William Hung came and catch us and that Indian teacher was rushing us to line up. I'm so sorry Tracy!!!! I miss you and lying down on the cold floor and talking late into the night about stuff, tricking you that my hospital checkup was an appointment for an abortion(HAHAHAHA!!!), comic-graphic books, girls, guys, hot girls, disgusting guys(why there's hardly any handsome or respectable looking ones in Singapore, or make it PJ that's making us go bisexual), movies, hamsters, her cool retro telephone. Ya, there's so much more.

I'm scared about midyears. Hopefully I pass. I don't know. Why are the papers so horrendous! It'll make my parents think I'm not studying. Shit.
Sorry about this angry post. I still have Prep work to do. Will end here. Bye!