Monday, July 10, 2006

Everybody scream your heart out!

Can you find the mole?















The World Cup starting at 2am. I'm so not going to stay up, that is I've not stayed up for any matches this year. And school's starting tomorrow at 840am?! All because of the World Cup. Well, I really like to wake up later than usual for a school day but the fact that I've to walk to school seriously bores me..30minutes walk.

Anyway, I'm really stressed about Touch stuff. I don't know, so much is happening all at once. And the coach is coming this wed! I must go with an open mind. Blah.
And school starting tomorrow means getting results back! Dammit, I don't think I'll do well. I really hope I'll pass my Bio!! And my other subjects too. Well, I'll seriously disappoint Mrs Tay with my shit results for Chem. I'm so vexed about it all. And it's not even that I didn't study...

Oh! I passed Maths! Can you believe that only 8 people in my class passed it. And you know what! I was so careless. FREAKING CARELESS! So many questions I could do but because of a dumb careless mistake I got the end answers wrong. I totally wasted 13 marks like that...I could have got an A. Bloody hell!! Well, my parents won't understand my careless mistakes. They'll just think I passed, barely and all that shit. I feel like whacking myself in the head.

Tomorrow's Smart Casual Day. Decided to join MeiYi in the uniform clan. I thought of wearing my favourite tee and skirt. BUT! I wore it the other day when I went out with Bracup..and I saw some PJ people. DAMN!

Talking about the meeting with SingYi. Well, it's been what...11years since I've known her? And we decided to go back Raffles to eat our favourite canteen food last Friday. There was this dumb MOE Excel Fest thing going on and the canteen wasn't open! That's like damn sad la. And we didn't even get to steal the free food. I miss the days in Raffles so much! We looked for our Pri6 chinese teacher and she hasn't retired yet! Okay, that sounds mean, but really! There's only a few teachers left in Raffles from our time.

We were walking around the building with many people staring bewilderedly at us, like we didn't look like teachers but why were we allowed in that kind of thing. Then when we were going down the stairs we saw Mrs Bong, who taught us Music then.
She tried making me sing a Westlife song for the class during one lesson once..OHMYGOD.
And Mrs Bong taught my eldest sister, whose 12years older than me, when she was in Raffles ages ago!!! And she don't even look that old.

I shouted like a mad women to catch her attention..and later she pretended to talk to us like she remembered us, but we weren't fooled..We met Mrs John too! Well, she still remembered us and even asked us to bake cookies for her home ec class..She kind of sounded patronising though. Anyway, later we went town to shop. I bought a wallet for Des! Hee..

That Bracup was busy trying to find her stuff for her sister's wedding and I was just looking around. And she bought me an Atlas ring that is so uber cool. It's damn masculine and it doesn't really make my short fingers shorter than it really is, so I like it =)
I saw MJ in town too! What a coincidence la.
So nice of her! I gave her the belt I bought for her from HongKong during Sec3, which is like a real belated gift. I felt so bad because it had this smelly put-in-the-cupboard-for-eternity smell.

Then we went Billy Bombers for lunch cum dinner. OH! I ordered this erm, American Super Burger thing. It had chips and this humungous burger. The beef patty is DAMN nice!!! I ordered medium rare and it had this salty-bloody-beefy taste, although it wasn't very bloody since it is medium rare only. And the cheese! I removed the big sour green chilli though. We shared the chocolate shake. I seriously need training.
We walked til' our feet hurt, and we were wearing slippers! Can you believe those high-heeled shoppers!?

Well, I'm dreading school but I'll need sleep for tomorrow's traumatising schedule. Goodnight everybody. BYE!




Purpleeeeee is GAY.