Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Screaming really works.

I went to school today and only painted a pathetic Tapir, which looks damn dumb and ugly. I met up with Tracy, we were supposed to do stuff together in school.

I'm feeling kind of depressed now. Someone's missing! Supposed to be doing my maths homework, but really got no mood. I don't know, tomorrow we're having this leadership training thing. It's damn dumb. Heard that they'll try and make you cry and they say things to degrade PJ. Whatever. I attended that Superteen before and that guy threw his glass of water and scolded us about tearing our mom's vagina and being so infilial and all that, I didn't even cry. And the whole cohort cried except for like 5 of us? I'm not going to fall for that shit la.

It's not that I don't appreciate what my mother suffered, it's just, hello? What about during the Stone Age and women didn't even have some sort medicine to lessen the pain or something. And can you imagine they had to bite the umbilical cord or maybe use some stone to cut it?(Okay, visualising it's damn wrong) Damn gross right.
And you know what! I really think this is why Singapore's birth rate is decreasing. Dumb people like them keep talking about how painful and sacrificial that modern Singaporeans, who are more selfish(much less have a very strong dislike for children like I), will change our mindset of having at least a child? Ya, now we don't even want to have one.

And stop telling me why should I hate children when I was a child once. Stop using that stupid thing on me. It's different okay.

Anyway, I'm damn pissed over nothing. Must be some kind of mood swing. The worst thing is that I keep have dumb illusions. Think I'm going bonkers.
I was just thinking about how some people said that they read my blog before really knowing me, they said they found me cruel and stuff because of some things that I wrote, like the poems I composed or something like that. Hello, it's really wierd don't you think? Then doesn't it mean that fictional thriller writers who specialise in writing serial killings and shit have crooked minds too?

Okay, I must admit I'm a sadist but what everyone went through was different, so stop judging me and at least I don't act out terrible things.

And ref said that there are many rumours about me. I'm getting kind of irritated. I don't know these people and well, okay, let's not diverge on dumb topics.
Oh! Tracy said that my Converse shoes are the nicest pair of shoes that I've ever owned. Sorry 3c! But I totally beg to differ. It's like an ugly shade of black and the material sucks. I don't know why I bought it. But thanks anyway! I wore it to school today because I was thinking like I haven't wore it in ages. And I spilled paint on my class jersey. I'm damn pissed with myself.

I'm really feeling quite miserable. Someone help me get through these 4days!

Oh and ya. If any Touch people is reading this blog, in case your secretary hasn't passed on the msg yet, anyone who doesn't come this Saturday will not be put onfield on Monday's match against RP. That is if you don't have a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY valid reason. I have my reasons and please respect them. Like eg. a real MC(please go see Western doctors). And anyone who comes later than 830am by 5mins, an extra 1round around the bloody track added to your warm-up. Thats all =)

I'll end here. Really pissed off for no apparent reason. Bye.





I get high when I smell your pandy-hanky.