Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Contenders Asia: Female Teens Edition.

Today I was waiting for my Biology teaching supervisor outside a class when I saw this 2 normal tech girls fighting like 50m away (in their own classroom).

At first, I thought the fight will be dissolved quickly.

BUT NO.

The fighting escalated and things got worse.
Hair pulling, face/neck scratching and slapping occurred.

I was like WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN MY HOLY PRESENCE!? and ran to the class.

Actually, I attended a MOE training course 2 weeks ago and they told us if female teachers witness a fight, try not to break it up unless things get dangerous (like if one of them has a knife or something). 
We should get the male teachers to, because we're more...fragile...and we might get hurt. 
Like what if they accidentally punched you or something.. -_-"

Ya, anyway, the 2 girls that were fighting were like using a dustpan to hit one another and there was a struggle.

I ran to the class because there were NO male teachers around and only I saw it.

I shouted at them, "Stop it!"

No response.

"STOP IT!!!!!"

No bloody response.

I was damn (excited, adrenaline was pumping through my veins - this was the closest I've been to a "rugby tackle"/fight since 2008) angry and I grabbed the handle of the dustpan and said, "CAN YOU STOP IT!?"

No response. 
And they refused to let go of the stupid dustpan.

So I joined in the tug of war and immediately pulled away the dustpan from both of their claws.
I then ran to the nearest classroom and asked a male teacher for help.
I would have 'woman-handled' them by pulling them apart if there weren't rules stating that teachers can't 'handle' students physically. 
In case of lawsuit and whatnot...
All in all, it was a rather exciting day...