Sunday, February 06, 2011

World News.

For the first time in a long time, my Dad's very happy.

I was watching How I Met Your Mother on my laptop in the room when suddenly he ran into my room shouting,

"EH YOU KNOW MY CNY VIDEO GOT INTO WORLD NEWS YOU KNOW!?"

I was like damn shocked.

All along I always thought lightly of my dad's video-editting and filming, and he always played the videos that he's done like umpteen times on the DVD player and on his own computer.
And he'll try and force us to watch his video and keeps asking us for improvements and the worse thing is, he'd sporadically shout out,

"STEADY AH!"

Or, 

"Papa very clever right!? RIGHT!?"

I'm always like, "....okay...."

So when he came in to tell us this 'happy news' just now, 
(Please bear in mind that I haven't seen him so elated in quite a while, plus I've never seen him run so fast before...) 
I thought it was the CNN or like Channel News Asia that kind of world news they show on tv, turns out it was some obscure website that sorts of feature 'world news'.
HAHAHA.

Here's the link.

I kind of feel proud and happy for him.


LOL.

Sidney asked why in most of the photos that my dad is in, there are like many sling bags being slung around him, HAHA!