OH NO!
I went to cut my fringe because I felt it was too long and it turned out to be a bit of a disaster.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Scary a not?!
I was trying to follow my Yamato sensei from Naruto Shippuden, but I think my eyes are not big enough..
LOL!
Yes, anyway, as you can see, my fringe is like very uneven and like got gaps at places where it shouldn't be...
By the way, today during my Human Factors lecture my eyecandy from my stats class (he was the tutor's assistant and I last saw him like 2 years ago and I thought I'd never ever see him again) came to guest lecture! He even brought us to his office!
He used to work on Nasa projects in the States or something.
And now he's working in NTU's Centre for Human Factors and Ergonomics or something.
He's got like PhD.
And he knows how to fly a plane.
That's hot.
I mean, his intelligence.
Plus, he can fly planes.
Very sad.
And I thought he and my own Professor kept looking at me, but after that I think I found out why.
My friend kindly told me amidst hysterical laughter that my button at the chest area was unbuttoned and...
MY BRA COULD BE SEEN!
What the hell...
I'm damn sad la.
These kind of things ALWAYS happen to me!
ALWAYS!
And I'm not sad because they saw my bra or whatever.
It's because why couldn't I have worn something like nicer/sexier!?
Wear one stupid plain old white bra...
My eyecandy must have been thinking what a loser I am.
Ugh.



