Thursday, October 28, 2010

Organised Chaos?

I have always argued with my mom about how messy my cupboard is.

Since moving into my Clementi home I've not packed my cupboard properly, not once. And for the the past two years I've been buying more and more clothes, so today I decided to do something about my not-so-organised chaos in my cupboard.

It seriously looked like World War 3 happened in there.

Can you believe I spent about 3 hours packing it!?


This is after packing...

The first quarter of the hanging area to the left is dedicated to my checkered shirts and jeans, the next 1/4 is my 'nicer' going-out clothes, next 1/4 is for my favourite tee-shirts and the last quarter is for my skirts, jackets and dresses..

I swear it looked much worse before this!


Huge pile of clothes which I'm giving away. 
There was more to the side.


Bert peeking out from the chaos in my underwear drawer.

Packed!

There were a few casualties from the war that went on for 2 years in my underwear drawer.
Had to throw a whole bag of unwanted ones just now..

I'm hoping there's no pervert going through trash at dump-sites to look for old underwear to sniff.

Eee!