From: dXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
To: lXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
Subject: Hey Fatty!
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 13:13:27 +0800
To: lXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
Subject: Hey Fatty!
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 13:13:27 +0800
Dear Mr Muscle,
How are you?
That day I was trying to sleep and halfway I suddenly thought of you, because I realised that I'm very mean. For all these years, even when you were thinner, I've been calling you 'Fatty'.
And the best thing is that you've been very nice and patient about it, even accepting the nickname. And I always enjoy calling you 'Fatty!' in public places and in front of your friends that because in my heart, I find it very funny but you still forgive me.
Actually, I'm laughing now as I'm typing this. Remember the bet you had with me about calling you Fatty at Bali? I found out then that in my mind, you are not Li Nan, or JINAN as your hometown language pronounces your name, but Fatty! Very bad right? But you have to accept it because I'm your cousin, hahaha!
Kidding la. Wait, but I'm not kidding.
Just to clarify, I wrote this email not because I'm going to tell you I'm going to stop calling you Fatty anymore, but just that I sort of missed you. Even though you've only gone for a week and what not, but this whole year I've been thinking about if you leave Singapore for China for your family business thing in a year or so. Think I'll miss you a lot. And since I don't think I'll ever go China to visit you unless I go crazy one day, or China becomes like the US (which the probability will be very very extremely low), I was thinking how we'll keep in contact next time.
Ernie says hi by the way. You don't have to reply cos I know you might be busy with your business. Take care and see you soon okay :))
From your BMW,
Weng-U!
How are you?
That day I was trying to sleep and halfway I suddenly thought of you, because I realised that I'm very mean. For all these years, even when you were thinner, I've been calling you 'Fatty'.
And the best thing is that you've been very nice and patient about it, even accepting the nickname. And I always enjoy calling you 'Fatty!' in public places and in front of your friends that because in my heart, I find it very funny but you still forgive me.
Actually, I'm laughing now as I'm typing this. Remember the bet you had with me about calling you Fatty at Bali? I found out then that in my mind, you are not Li Nan, or JINAN as your hometown language pronounces your name, but Fatty! Very bad right? But you have to accept it because I'm your cousin, hahaha!
Kidding la. Wait, but I'm not kidding.
Just to clarify, I wrote this email not because I'm going to tell you I'm going to stop calling you Fatty anymore, but just that I sort of missed you. Even though you've only gone for a week and what not, but this whole year I've been thinking about if you leave Singapore for China for your family business thing in a year or so. Think I'll miss you a lot. And since I don't think I'll ever go China to visit you unless I go crazy one day, or China becomes like the US (which the probability will be very very extremely low), I was thinking how we'll keep in contact next time.
Ernie says hi by the way. You don't have to reply cos I know you might be busy with your business. Take care and see you soon okay :))
From your BMW,
Weng-U!