Friday, June 18, 2010

"Did you really think that Bert and Ernie were JUST friends?!"





Good news everyone!

I was just reading PITNB and I saw that the blogger posted something about Bert 'admitting' he's gay. 
Hehe.

"See … I always KNEW that something more … substantial was going on betwixt Bert and Ernie in the privacy of their own home. I mean, they have enjoyed the quintessential bromance for the past 40 years! I’m just glad that my (and I would guess YOUR) assumption about his ‘mo’-ness is correct:"

It's damn weird that a Muppet has a Twitter account and I don't.

"After decades of speculation as to what is really going on between Sesame Street characters and co-habitat BFFs Bert and Ernie it would seem that the Sesame Street official Twitter account has FINALLY confirmed what many of us have long suspected … Bert is a ‘mo’. In fact, Bert tweeted this confirmed fact on the Sesame Street Twitter account yesterday:"


"See … I always KNEW that something more … substantial was going on betwixt Bert and Ernie in the privacy of their own home. I mean, they have enjoyed the quintessential bromance for the past 40 years! I’m just glad that my (and I would guess YOUR) assumption about his ‘mo’-ness is correct:"



Me like!

I don't really think it's an actual 'coming-out-of-the-closet-about-being-gay' statement but oh well.

Plus, more FOX-WATCH!

This time, her photoshoot for Interview magazine is totally hot.

Like always.

But this time, it's something different.

See for yourself!


Oh. My. Ernie.


Quick! Where's the nearest store that sells Interview Magazine?!

Also, new True Blood promotional poster!


Thumbs up.


Also, I really want do something to Jay Z's lips.

They are too damn thick.

And it's not in the sexy way, either.


They're saying Hollywood's going to make a movie on The Flash!

He's like my all time favourite Superhero.

I mean, not only he's fast, but in one episode of Justice League, he ran so fast in circles around the Justice League and some villians that they went into another dimension!

Not forgetting his personality and his red hot suit with that lightning sign.

Hotness.

Can't wait.

Everytime people ask me if I could have a super power, what would I have?

I would either answer The Flash's speed!

I liked The Incredibles too, because it's funny, like all Pixar movies are, but also because Dash has the 'speedster' ability with enhanced durability!


And he's damn cute.

So bratty.

Me like.


Yes, I know he looks like Hamburglar.

Tell you guys a secret.

I used to be very afraid of the Hamburglar when I went to MacDonalds'.

And even more afraid of Birdie.