2 months of school and I'm already sick of it. 2 days of school after recess week and I'm already looking forward to the December hols. How sick am I? That sick.
I'm getting more and more irritated with Singapore. Just the other day we were watching the F1 Grand Prix on tv and I saw all the grid girls and it was a total turnoff. Omg, the bellies. So flabby and white. Shouldn't the government do something about it? I think it's a real face-thrower, what with all the tourists coming in and everything and all they get to see are ugly girls and cars zooming past them 61 times at 300+/-km/hr.
Am I promoting the discrimination of outer beauty? No.
Why is it that only the yucky(rhymes with ugly) join in such stuff? Oh, maybe because of the miserable prize money? $20, 000? Is that little? I don't know.
Everytime I flip through some Maxim/FHM magazine I cringe. Not because of the explicit content, but because of the gross looking typical Singaporean girls that get featured in them. This is what I think what the people who chose the girls in such local magazines think of when I see the kind of girls getting featured in them..
HUH. Oh, this girl got big boobs, lets feature her. Oh oh, don't care about her fitness or toneness of her body, guys just want the boobs.
Maybe it's true, that guys just want to look at the boobs, but don't they get disgusted by the tummy and flat-toned legs? No muscles you know.
About the point of flipping through such magazines. I just happen to be interested why so many ham-sup men in Singapore drool over girls in there so I just wanna take a look. Other times it's because I see a not bad looking one on the cover so I just browse through.
And talking about girls. I'm so sick of seeing Fiona Xie being the over-used sex symbol, all because of her boobs. Sometimes she's tolerable. Sometimes the way she just act in front of the camera is totally annoying. Its so bloody pathetic how they use her. Get me though, I have no problem with boobs. It's the same with Felicia Chin. Her over zealous smile and prolonging trying-to-open-the-eyes-wider-to-make-it-look-bigger is really starting to annoy me.
AND AND AND. Why is there virtually no originality in Singapore TV programmes nowadays? The CrimebusterX2 reminds me of Cold Case, that stupid show with Thomas Ong acting as a plastic surgeon reminds me of Nip/Tuck, Don't Forget the Lyrics in the US and now it's in Singapore, The Showdown reminds me of this US celebrity fighting it out show(I forgot what the name is), Wheel of Fortune, Who wants to be a Millionaire, etc etc. Boring!
One thing I have to say though. I think the recent 100% Manny (Adrian Pang acting nanny for his sister's daughter) is not bad though, quite funny.
Thinking about the US. I really think Caucasians have it all. The perfect features. Deep-set eyes, oh different coloured pupils, sharp noses (most of the time), chiselled features, the different coloured hair, skin tones and don't forget the body. So much better than the Chinese or whatever Asians.
The same could not be said for the way they view us I guess. They always say all the chinese look-alike and some of my friends say the Americans/caucasians all look alike but I beg to differ.
When we talk about accents, I like the American one the most. Many say they hate it, because it's inaccurate and whatnot but I think differently. I hate the British accent. It's very irritating sometimes.
Anyway, I'm thinking of joining this logo design comp in my school for this Earth Observatory being built in NTU. But I think I stand little chance of winning.
Maybe our government should allow genetical engineering of babies. Every single day I go to school for lessons make me feel the chance of getting to know/get attach with the opposite sex in the future gets lesser and lesser.
The sad fact is that even looking at the limited number of caucasians (male and female) in my school and standing a higher chance of seeing a relatively not bad one beats spotting a not-bad looking Singaporean.
Am I truly eye-candy starved in Singagpore? Or is it that I prefer caucasians? Can't be.
Oh! Or is it my standards are too high?
I don't know if its me, but sometimes when I travel to school and walk around school I keep getting looks from people. I'm not a social person, so I get very scared when I see more than 3 people looking at me. It's weird and I'll worry that there's something on my face or I stink.
Guess that's what I'm afraid of most. Public Humiliation.