I think the applying online thing is quite annoying to an extent. Yes, it might be more convenient but lets not forget about the stress of just sitting on a chair and deciding what course to choose in 30min or less, and you don't even have enough time to pace. Very stressful you know. And the worst thing is when you think the website's trying to con your money. I was deciding to put ADM for my last choice in Ntu because, like I said, I've sort of realised that my erm artistic capabilities are much better under spontaneous situations and not under guidelines and whatnots. Also, it's because of the stress I can only remember last year when I was rushing Art with my fellow artmates.
You know, going through such a emotional rollercoaster of dealing with Mr Tan's leaving, the disbelief I failed Chem for mid yrs, the new art teachers, the art teacher that kept tearing up my work, Mr Kum's disapproving face, that note from my bio teacher that she gave me on the last day of school saying that my current grades were a disappointment, the long days in the art room that caused my legs to become freaking dry due to the winter-like conditions in there, and my STOLEN prep board!!!!!!!!
Okay, enough digression. I was talking about getting conned. Anyway, I put down ADM right, then they said they'd only process my application if I send in my portfolio and all that. Ohmygod! I mean, I already knew about this portfolio thing but I didn't know they wouldn't process my registration unless I send my stuff! Still must do some movie thing.
Ya, I'm quite fed up with Art academic-wise so they gave me an option to amend my choices, so I clicked on it, after I made payment online.
So I replaced it with Bioengineering because I thought maybe I can help save the Earth using bioengineering methods to somehow alter and engineer human DNA to you know, destroy human life on planet and only the REAL environmentalists and conservationalists and zoologists and marine biologists and say, Jack Johnson because he's the musician that recorded his album through only solar energy, although he won't be very helpful to the rest of the scientists after doomsday besides giving musical entertainment and blah blah blah. They will be the ones exempted from my engineered virus/disease. Well, those deserving ones too I guess.
So like Enoch Leng.
Far-fetched huh. All this thinking in one minute of changing the stupid choice. Well, I amended the choices and they brought me back to the 'submit your form' page and they asked me to pay for it again! Hello, I know I'm using my mom's money but don't cheat me can!? I sort of got damn fed up so I left the webpage.
I was having nightmares and I was getting damn stressed hearing from others that they've already signed up and all that so I couldn't take it anymore and I registered today.
Oh, the Hong Kong trip was cancelled due to some children dying due to some flu virus. I was really sad! I was looking forward to the shopping la. But the poor kids there. Anyway, it's better for Hele too!
Anyway, there's this huge tree outside of my house and my room's window facing it and my mom told me about the crow's nest on the tree branch! Ohmygod, damn cute la! The father crow will like fly around and the mother crow will just either sit or hop about on the nest. This was until the tree suddenly had some disease or something and shedded ALL it's leaves! I guess the crow moved their nest. I liked looking at them though. My mother was going on about bring the cup of rubberbands from Palm Gardens and using it to shoot the crows and mynahs around my house. Damn funny, when you see the action she did! Her imaginary rubberbands and imaginary crows flying around. Hilarious I tell you.
Did I tell you I like all birds, except for Pigeons? I think Pigeons are the worst kind of birds you can ever get in your neighbourhood. I mean, they look damn dumb! You know the head cocking thing that birds do when they walk? It looks stupid on them! I've checked out Mynahs doing that but they look so much cooler, like a smaller version of a Raptor you know? But on Pigeons, ohmygod! And they look bloody stupid when they're just about to take wing and fly. And they're plump! PLUMP! Geddit? URGH!
Sparrows are damn cute though.
The funny thing about animals is that they don't laugh when they see other animals falling or slipping! I think its a human thing. In PJ's canteen, there'd always be mynahs hopping and running about where Aunty Moley's not around to shoo them away. There have been so many times I've seen mynahs landing on the table and slowing down to a run, like an airplane landing, and they slip! Well, obviously because of the slipping surface of the table. And they look damn cute! Can you imagine the wife mynah laughing at her dopey husband slipping on the table?
HAHA!
Er, I know you think its childish, BUT WAIT TIL YOU SEE ONE SLIPPING!
Anyway, there was this time when Tony was walking me home last year after one of my late art lessons and I forgot to pack my marker into my pencil case so I slipped it in my pocket. I saw this stupid pigeon and I had this uncontrollable urge to throw something at it! I took out my marker, sneaked up behind this white and speckled pigeon and flung the stupid marker at the bird! OHMYGOD!!!!! Damn funny!
You know those cartoons where some teacher or whoever throws this object at the student's head and the victim's head will fly in front because of the impact and their arms instinctively lifts up backwards?!
That pigeon did that! The wings just flapped slightly open just like I described of the victim's arms! I kept laughing all the way home. Anyway, if you think I'm abusive to animals, you're probably right. But, it's a pigeon. And I was having a bad day. And the pigeon race took revenge on me with their dung missiles before, so there!
Anyway, shall end here. BYE!