I got a job. At last!!!!! I'm working at Candy Empire. AT LAST! I started since last week and I'd always come home damn late because I usually take the afternoon shift that ends at 945. Omg. The first few days I took the MRT to and fro. I didn't know the whole journey would last me an hour! And o walk through Citylink to Marina Square and to Millenia Walk, even at my ultra super speed, walking took me 15mins. I nearly died.
Anyway, Tracy told me a much quicker way, taking train to Pending then take a bus that drops straight outside Millenia Walk in an hour! I'd usually take the shuttle bus then 190 home at night. I'm only paying for one ride! I think after I've started working, I've really become an auntie. Ohmygod, the first night I took the shuttle bus I was with my Supervisor and from far I saw that bloody 190 bus. I mean, it's like that everyday you know! I didn't know 190 at that area is so..punctual.
Anyway, she asked me to run and I don't know what went through me. Was it that I was too tired and wanted to reach home earlier or what, I RAN! My whole life I've never ran for a bus, not even for the stupid MRT/LRT. I've always detested people doing that. I sprinted in jeans with that stupid polo tee and with that shoulder bag for 200 metres you know. I don't know, I felt kind of embarrassed when I got on the bus.
I really like working here. It's quite nice working with my Supervisor and this old uncle we call Uncle Salam. Although there are a lot of things going on ahem* and I'll get fired anytime but whatever. I just enjoy interacting with customers. Especially the Caucasians. Makes me hate a lot of Singaporeans. I mean, when Caucasians say 'Have a nice day!' or 'Thank you', they look you in the eye and sound like they really mean it. And they're more friendly and appreciative.
Ooooh I love it when the stocks come in! So much things to do and the time passes so much faster. Sometimes I see the things they sell in Candy Emp I have this urge to just buy it, but I think ohmygod, if I buy this tube of sweet that costs a bloody bomb of $3, that's half an hour of my pay. My Supervisor knows like practically everybody working in Millenia Walk and even the cleaners are friendly.
I never knew standing, kneeling and bending down for 9 hours can seriously kill your body. After the first night, I nearly died.
Anyway, I was on the shuttle bus two days ago and I was thinking about some stuff. I really miss Fatty! I suddenly realise that we would never have the chance to go out or like stay at some chalet and behave like kids, playing Monopoly and drinking anymore. He'll be so busy with other stuff. I miss him!!!!!!!!!! Fatty I miss you!
I was thinking about playing Contact Rugby with the SRC when coincidentally my Coach invited me down. I think I should be going. Need the exercise and I kinda miss playing.
Byebye :(