Watched Phantom of the Opera last Sunday night. Ohmygod, it was good. From the faraway view to the disappearing of the phantom. How did he disappear anyway!? I wanna know! Anyway, it was good except for the part that the lady beside me during the show was weeping. Yes, weeping and sniffing and blowing her mucus into tissue paper loudly, at the ending when Christine left the Phantom with the bloody Viscount. What a turnoff.
I had sex on the beach after the show. And boy, was it good. Lol. NOT!
Linan wanted drinks so we went the only bar there, called Harry's. Wanted to order the Jazz Do It in honour of our favourite Thongs. But didn't. Was considering Slippery Nipples or some drink called something Orgasm. Always wondered what drinks with such names tasted like. What the hell la, Sex on the Beach totally didn't make me feel like trying to do something like that there next time can. Tasted like medicine. Yuck.
But I shouldn't complain, since Walter's mocktail tasted like spoilt milk. And he was like trying to console himself that his drink tasted the best there. Ohmygod please. Linan was like saying cannot pon Monday, cannot pon Monday. HUH! Who's the one who ponned, my dear BGL! Haha, and he wore that ugly shirt because it hid his tummy. And he looked kinda irritating with his moh-peng bag, baggy jeans, mushroomy hair and that thick black shirt!
We went to Billy Bomber's before that. And my B-52 burger that I ordered medium-rare was literally dripping blood everytime I cut a slice of it with the knife. But there wasn't a bloody taste at all. Wonder.
Contact Carnival was postponed probably to next Wed due to bad weather. I was like WHAT THE HELL when Hua Yuan told me. Very scared! Anyway, I hope we do well. We watched the guys playing against SA instead. Omg Wafa was bleeding like mad from the eye injury when he made the try. Wan had a head injury as well. Poor thing!
Tony had wings when he was playing and everytime he ran that flap on his shirt was flapping like crazy and it made him look even more hilarious than usual.
Chicken Little!
There was this indian that was damn annoying during the game. Normally he's already annoying when he makes so much noise in school, he was like commenting about PJ players kicks and all that. Like "So obvious it's so not straight!" or "Why the hell he kick in!?" and all that shit. I think when it came out of his mouth, it sounded much worse. Dumb ass, if he play contact rug against girls I think we can play better than him la. It's not like he know much about the game like that. Slap him left right up down.
Anyway, that day in Artroom I was drawing Shumei's card when I crossed my leg and my knee brushed against the bottom of the Artroom's table. Bloody hell, so many splinters went it and it was freaking uncomfortable. I totally didn't have the feeling to write a nicer msg after that so I left and went to the canteen. Benson lent me his ultra sharp penknife and I tried to cut the skin above this particularly big splinter but it didn't work. He got a nailclipper and pulled it out instead. Freaking pain! But thanks anyway Benny! =D
Well, the bad thing is that we played contact against Bukit Batok Sec at the disgusting field in Farrer Park and I think my wound got dirty and infected. Bloody hell the next day I got sick. I couldn't take it and went to sick bay. Hey, I really must sue the bloody school. The sick bay's freaking cold! And when I lay down there was this ultra long curly hair beside me! Traumatising man. If you go and think like maybe some other erm, Indian girl lay there before I did. Eews. The pillow you know. So not sanitised at all! But on the list was my brother's name before mine, so I don't see any reason why that hair is there.
Gross. Anyway, the woman turned on the fan damn big and didn't close the door. Aircon plus big wind from fan plus sick girl equals to bad fever. I was shivering like mad and I almost couldn't get up from the bed later on my own. I left for chem lecture and I was shivering like mad in the LT when Mrs Tay was lecturing. My joints and body was aching like mad and I started tearring. My classmates lent me 2 uniforms, 1 sweater & 1 PJ windbreaker and I was still shivering with Linan warming me can. I looked like a fat shuddering bear then.
My wound was filled with pus and all that and I signed out and slept throughout the day after I reached home. Went to the doctor's the next day and almost died on the way there. The doctor was freaking shocked at my infected cum pus-filled wound and she put anaesthetic around it to numb the area to operate later. Hallo. Didn't work please. She used a needle and this scary looking pair of tweezers to dig out the skin and pull out the splinters which was braudy shiok to look at during the operation but didn't feel like it at all when you're the patient.
She told me I was lucky to have gone early if not the splinters would have migrated in and it'd get worse. Also, that it's lucky I could take pain if not must go see specialist to inject the whole area to numb it. I was like WHAT THE HELL again. You mean normally must inject la, then she think I can take pain then just operate like that!? I wanted to scold her when just at that moment she pulled out a splinter. Think she removed like 20 over. And the painful noises she made for me as though she emphatised with my pain didn't work you know.
The last one was the ultimate. She began digging around the infected wound for more splinters and she found lost treasure! Yes, she plucked out another big, bad, dirty splinter. It was the one that made me have spasms in my arm from the pain. Ya ouch. So, guess how much was the bill. Nice, round number k?
$100.
Imagine if I went to a specialist instead. I'd be like wuhoo all the way home. Okay, I should end here. Bye!
Tony Tony Tony!