Tuesday, April 03, 2007

'Contact' time!!!

Bloody hell! I was in the GO waiting when Mr Kum came and talked to me about having detention. Like why the hell right? I mean, and I thought I'm like the model student. So not. Okay, anyway, he said I was late like MANY times. Hey! Only twice okay! Where got such a thing ah. I'm so pissed! Let me complain to you, because I really have to say all this out.

Hello, ALLLLLLLLL the teachers in PJ or whoever keep saying that PJ is a VERY caring school and whatnot is relatively untrue. If there were no laws on vandalism or if I had nothing better to do, I would have collected my dung for a month and smear it on our school walls as art. NOT a caring school okay! I personally have gone through like more than 2 years of how they really treat failures in the lives of students and like Walter said, if most of the teachers are really that caring, they wouldn't leave the school before the students do.

Also, if these teachers are really that caring, I would have gotten my SOCL2 mark and that stupid BaO2 marks in Common test when a dumb excuse like him having to go back and find the teacher who marked that particular question when its so troublesome and it won't freaking change the grade. I slap you!

Really, please pardon the English.

If PJ were really that caring, they wouldn't have allowed soooooooooooooooooo many J1s to come in and crowd our already congested school. Huh, talk about wasting the resources. And please, our dear beloved HODs wouldn't ask certain people to retain another year just for the sake of their role in their respective participation in a merit sport. Okay sorry, I'm just damn pissed off right now. Pent up anger, you understand?

Oh, and I hope you all bear in mind that all this excludes my favourite Chewy Tan =))

Anyway, today we had chem practical and we had to wear gloves. Linan took the large size gloves and it was like so freaking tight on his hands can!? It was so tight that I think there was not much ventilation of air to his hands and he started to sweat really bad inside the gloves. I was like laughing at him, saying it looked like Mickey mouse's gloved hands. It looked about to burst and tear anytime! And it was so contrasting with mine. My gloves, the smallest size available was M and it was like damn loose. My hands are sooo small =(

Later, before GP I was rushing to the handicap toilet to pee when from far I heard this damn irritating voice, "Eh girl! Stop!!!!!!"
I didn't think it was directed at me so I just ignored it and slammed the door closed and when I was like peeing halfway this annoying person was like banging the door.
Thanks for the music while the excretion ya.
I was like damn irritated and took my time washing my hands and when I opened the door, I saw our very friendly ahem* netball cum pe teacher leaning against the wall playing with her handphone. For the moment I was damn scared that she was like trying to take a disgusting photo of me peeing but er ya.

She was like, "Eh girl, why are you in the toilet?"
"Erm, to pee?"
"You know this is the staff toilet? Why must you use it?"
"Because there wasn't anyone using it?"
"The staff toilet is ONLY for the staff, so next time don't use it!"

What the hell la, I didn't know she had such a Aunty Moley voice! Talking about that Moley, did I mention to you about seeing her run from afar that day!? Ohmygod, damn funny, I saw her running from far and I just laughed like a mad hyena and a few people were walking behind that running Mole, when they saw me pointing and laughing and they looked and laughed too.

And she was like screaming her mole off scolding Linan on Monday! She has no sense of shame lo. I mean, if I had that kind of erm, mini-tumor sized mole, I would either have saved up desperately to go for surgery, or try to keep as low key as I can in a school with horrid students like us who make fun of her as possible.

I swear I could almost see her mole throbbing with anger when she was scolding him. And I was trying to study Bio la. Eews.
Oh, just so you know, she was running without that pail around her arms, Meiyi. Lol!!! I can still see her running clearly in my mind right now. Wearing that long blue shirt with jeans. Omg.

We had Contact training last Friday and when Wing was lying on the grass looking up, straight into my eyes while resting her head on Sauthi or Saudi's butt, I swear I almost turned bi right then. Ahhh! It was so fun, tackling people. It wasn't really a full tackle. Just what they called, a smother. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Okay, got to end here now, bye =D