Monday, April 09, 2007

Adventures of The Hunchback Gorilla and The Laughing Hyena




I must seriously tell you guys about the adventure I had with Walter after shitting, or rather after Walter shat today. We were at the Bio lab level's toilet and I peed kinda quickly so I was waiting for him to come out of the toilet and when I was dreaming on the steps, I decided to go up another level to hide and wait til' he come out and I'll go scare him from behind or something. When I climbed up I saw this door and I saw it wasn't locked so I went to open it. Wow! Like he said, it was like Narnia's big closet door leading to another world, except that it's the laughing hyena, the hunchback of PJ and the roof access door. I'll tell you about that later.
Anyway, I was straining down from the roof trying to see whether that Walter had finished and whether he left the toilet anot and I got a bit fed up of waiting so I just walked to the end of the lab block facing the stairs he was on and from far I saw his back! I zuut-ed him and he saw me. He gave me that shocked face and he came up too. Ohmygod, damn fun! We were like quite scared that if teachers saw us up there they'd punish us and all that so everytime we walked across like pathways that were supposed to be classroom corridors below we had to bend our backs and walk.

We discovered many things up there! I mean, people study in PJ like 2 or 3 years also never went into PJ's Narnia before okay. Seriously, it was freaking fun. The view was really nice up there too. You could see everything so clearly! Damn cooling and not stuffy like below at all. Anyway, there was a time when he was at the other side's corridor pathway and we were trying to find another way down the the concourse to get to that stupid cafe. We communicate through hand signals that we'll meet at the other end.

I wanted to see how he was walking and hiding, deciding that I'd do the same as him after seeing awhile when I saw him bending over and walking! OHMYGOD! He looked like some turtle on the surface of the ocean swimming except that the shell is white and the head bobbing on the surface is black! Meaning you could only see his back was popping out and his head of hair! I couldn't control myself and I just bursted out laughing like mad, seeing him do that. He heard me laughing and I think he was turning to look at me while walking like a hunched-back and I just couldn't take it. After that I was doing the same and laughed at the same time.

It's damn tiring you know! Especially if you were laughing like mad while bending your back down walking and he was doing that duckwalk behind me! I was quite breathless and we were trying to get back to the original way we came and I was infront of him doing that hunched-back walking thing and I just stopped because I was laughing like some crazy hyena and didn't have air to breathe. Some J1s below saw us due to my horrible laughter la and they were like crowding at the railing trying to get a glimpse of us. Lol

Anyway, that retlaw just walked pass me with that hunchback thing and I laughed even harder because his pose was seriously damn funny! It's like his back was bent 90 degrees and his hands were dangling down like some gorilla/baboon and he just walked past me! Well, you all should just try going up there yourselves and have serious fun there. By the way, there was this column of pipe that expelled fumes from the science lab, bet you all didn't think about where all the fumes from the fume cupboard went to right. See?! Discoveries! Lol.

It was a damn fun day, Linan cracked me up with his funny action of shooing a housefly resting on his fatty elbows with a violent shake of his arms. It's damn hilarious. Normally people just give a light shake or sweep the bloody fly away with your hands right, he just gave that spasmatic shaking of his arm. Imagine him doing that with his fatty arms, damn funny! He made me laugh and Benson was like saying I sounded like I was having an asthma attack or something. Hey, that's my hicup-hyena laughter okay.

I was trying to eat that yucky noodles for 45 minutes and I just gave up because I couldn't stop laughing and the noodles tasted horrendously bad. Rice Halal wasn't open and I kinda miss my $1.50 piece of shit. Anyway, Desperate Housewives is starting soon and I wanna go watch it! We're supposed to play basketball tomorrow and I can't wait! Wuhoo! I haven't played like damn long and I think I'll suck like hell la.

Anyway, okay bye =D