Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hols

I totally miss my cousin! He left for China back on Friday morning. Anyway, school was really boring without him. Anyway, last Tuesday was Sam's Bday. We went to some place at Bugis for steamboat. Food wasn't that great. Argh. But I hoped she had fun!

Met up with Tracy last Friday, after New Year celebrations. By the way, the NY performance totally sucked, big time. I mean, what has the Malay drumming thing got to do with New Year? Unless you want to count in racial harmony and all that. Damn dumb. And the girls wanted to wear that RSN shirt. Ohmygod. I had to wear it with jeans because I had to meet up with Tracy and have reunion dinner later at night.

Anyway, I went to change and walked alllllllll the way to Phoenix bus stop to meet Tracy. I was sweating like a mad pig. We went town. I was looking for Linan's present and Tracy was looking for clothes for her mom. I bought a book at Kino later. Seriously, I should subscribe to Kino membership card. But it's so friggin' ex can.

Town was so crowded with PJ people. There were many CJ and RJ people there too. Seemed like PJ got released earlier than the other JCs.
Tracy and I spent lots of time complaining about well erm, guys and all that stuff. Haha. I was really pissed off with my family. And she really helped me out. I have no new year mood at all. Except for the money of course. Hee. Played Mahjong yesterday with my sisters and her husband. My mom helped to play for me until I got all my winnings back. Wuhoo!

I love Children of Bodom! Am listening to the Stockholm Knockout live my sister bought for me last year. Heavy metal allows me to go numb and attain nirvana. Haha. Walter says it corrupts his mind. I was so happy that Wafa likes Heavy metal! Chocolate Wafer. Yum yum yum.