To tell you the truth, I really don't care whether you have to come here and have to scroll past so many old posts to read into them. And what I mean is that, I really understand if you do not know the meaning of Gothic poetry and whatnot because seriously, you've not studied them. I sincerely hope that you can get the dripping sacarsm from every sentence I've typed.
Yes, I know this year's syllabus do not offer Gothic Lit and the other possibility is that well, to put it straight forwardly, it's just banal of you to think you know this is what I am when you read this blog.
Of course, I'm not even slightly bruised by what you've whispered to my friends and ask them how is it like to be with me when I'm so freaking scary like, I'll pop out of nowhere and scare you out of your stupid wits when all you have did is thinking that you've found another petrifying human like I am on this Planet Earth. It's damn hilarious if you really want to know.
It just stikes me as how people can be so superficial at times, and ignorant. Sorry, but its quite true. Is this what people want? To be in the same social status as everyone as and they'd have to adhere to the rules to be socially accepted? Like they'd have to eliminate any anomaly that happen to be present to maintain this perfect visionary of gossiping and in turn feeling much better about themselves in securing their own social standing. Obviously, this is not the case.
Now I sound like some psycho-sociologist.
Anyway, this is getting boring. Bye.