The other time when Sidney was telling me about his Army days and there was this thing called a "CB Leaf", and that he doesn't know why the hell is it called a CB Leaf, maybe because when you split it down the middle, or part it, it looks like a vagina.
So all along I didn't think much of it and dismissed it like it's one of his jokes.
Then the other day I was watching "Ah Boys To Men" on Youtube, and there was this part where the guy was talking about CB leaf and I was craning forward to my computer screen to get a better look at the CB on the CB leaf, when he did something to it. The army boys were like, "WHOA....."
But the stupid show went to censor it!
So I couldn't catch a glimpse of the CB on the CB leaf.
The other day I was asking around my guy friends and brother in law what the hell is a CB leaf called.
As in it's real name.
None of them had a real answer.
So being the curious and maybe slightly morbid me I went to google, "WHAT IS A CB LEAF?"
Omg!
There were answers!
I love Google Search.
A closer look...
It's actually called a Simpoh Air leaf...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

