Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Things I Hate About Working In YOU-KNOW-WHERE.

Some of the awful things I hate about working in YOU-KNOW-WHERE...
  1. No camera phone = No taking impromptu photos of dead animals.
  2. Always have to be freaking careful about talking about the YOU-KNOW-WHAT.
  3.  No OT pay.
  4. Stupid red-tape and bureaucracy.
  5. Brainless work processes in the name of "PRUDENCY".
  6. Freaking computer at work is slower than my PC in 1995.
  7. No use of Internet on my office's computer.
Things I love about working in YOU-KNOW-WHERE...
  1. The good benefits.
  2. Great salary.
  3. I've met really nice and helpful colleagues.
By the way, I've finally been working here for 6 months, and I've been confirmed into service.
Which means by next month, I've get a confirmation increment to my monthly salary, of about S$210!

Yay!!!

:D

Also, I love my iPad Mini. It's so awesome and the internet reception power is damn good.
Apple should hire me to sell their product. I just raved about it for about 10 minutes to Yeti and the next day she bought one for her sister as a Christmas present and is planing to buy one for herself soon!

Okay, bye.