Yesterday, I went to Sidney's colleague and friend's wedding and Michelle Chia was there.
Apparently, she's the cousin of the bride.
I didn't really understand why she wore some romper-dress which was quite short, it ended at her upper part of her thighs.
I thought it looked quite inappropriate.
Although I know a lot of guys find her hot and all that, but I've never found her attractive.
Honestly, I find her face very dirty-looking, I don't know why. As in the make up I think, when she's on TV.
I didn't even notice she was there until this girl sitting beside me exclaimed, "IS THAT MICHELLE CHIA??!?!??!!"
So I looked up and she was at the bride's table congratulating the parents, right after the bride and groom's speech.
Like who the hell would do that unless they think they're very important right?!
-_-"
And what's up with the short romper-dress thing...
To be honest, from my point of view, if I'm the bride, I'd be feeling a bit unhappy. It just kinda seem as though she's trying to get in the spotlight on my night? You know?
It's like, what's she trying to play at?
I just ignored her while everyone else at the table/ballroom tried to get a glimpse of her...
Don't know why but I just refuse to let "celebrities" get that sense of oh-everyone's-staring-at-me-because-I'm-a-celebrity/good-looking and boost their ego.
I just hate it!
It's just some problem with me.
Even when I see some good looking guy and he happen to look my way or something, and especially if he has the look like he knows he's good looking and he thinks everyone is looking at him and thinks he's hot or some shit like that, I do the same.
Look away or just ignore their presence.
My sister kept telling me before this that she saw Michelle Chia before and said that although she's slim, she had a lot of cellulite.
I've never really believed her, I just thought she's jealous or something (because she's always shouting that she must be those people that jian fei but don't exercise, hence the huge amounts of cellulite) and I noticed that she really has cellulite on her arms!
It's like you're slim, but you have cellulite too?
Not to be mean, but I've only seen like fat people with big arms having cellulite, never thin people...
I'm not saying thin people don't get cellulite, but I'm just shocked that you know, she advertised for all the slimming products and all that, people always tell me she's hot, although I don't believe in what people say anymore because most people's taste is very low!
And the worst thing is that Sidney is joining all these other people indulging in the OMG I SAW A CELEBRITY or, OMG MICHELLE CHIA! HOT!
Double -_-"
Sometimes I really feel very bad about myself.
Sidney has quite low standards for looks.
Once he told me some douchey-looking guy wearing a bright blue polo tee and berms with a stupid sling bag being carried on his front is cool!?
I swear, it's those kind of thin verging on plump, awful looking guy.
HOT!?
In that case, I can go for sex-change surgery and show him what's hot!
So in other words, if he likes me, and whenever he compliments me, I feel very uneasy because all the other people he said is hot/good looking/etc is NOT any of those.
Sigh.