I finally passed my evaluation. Okay, I had a phobia after taking the test before this and I was still sick, so I was like shivering but sweating like mad in the room, when it was supposed to be really cold. Anyway, after that I decided to go see the doctor 3 weeks ago. When I saw that I passed, my hands went up in joy and this guy sitting beside me gave me an odd look that literally said, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
So I got up quickly and exited the room. To my horror, when I was trying to book the basic theory test before this, I found out that the only slot that I could take the test was in mid September!!!! HELLO! Whats wrong with you guys, want to waste my money so I have to renew my membership again is it!?
I don't want to start school. Don't wanna study. The only thing I'm looking forward to is getting a laptop! I kinda realised that 90% of the psychology people are girls, I mean I was expecting it, but whatever. Sometimes being around typical girls can be really boring, and bitchy. Darn.
I miss Fatty, he told me SIM told him they can't help him with his student visa because he's not from a government school, so he's stuck in China! I mean, I'm lucky it's not me. ME? Stuck in China!? If so, tomorrow headlines would be, "Girl hung herself in a public cubicle with a hole for a toilet bowl."
And isn't PJ a government school? I seriously don't get it. Hope he can come back soon :(
Anyway, I'm totally infatuated with this Zara shoe, looks like those high-cut canvas Converse shoes, but it's like white polyester or something. $75! Okay, aren't those converse shoes around that price too? Hoping to get it soon!
I bought this Masters of Deception book for $30++. It's about many well-known artists that does surrealist artworks that may or may not feature optical illusions. Like Salvador Dali, M. C Escher(my favourite!!) and more. I'm abit disappointed that it doesn't feature much of Rene Magritte's work. Love him!
Anyway, the book looks about $50++, so when I saw it I was like 'OMG I MUST BUY THIS!!'. I'm such a sucker for bargains. That day when I met up with Tracy and we went to town from NTU(freaking ulu, I tell you! The only redeeming part was that we actually sat on the MRT from Boon Lay all the way to Raffles Place) and we went to Cotton On and I was like immediately attracted to the bargain corner.
What the hell, I bought this dress for $7.50!!!!! I can literally hear all your, "SURE NOT!?", but yes, it's true. Just don't go looking for it and buying it so everybody has it. Anyway, Tracy and I made a point to always message what we're wearing out, just in case we both wear our that $9 top from Topshop and the $7.50 dress from Cotton On. Haha!
My eldest sister bought $2 T-shirts for my sis and I from Taiwan! Good deal huh. My second sister and I were quarrelling over the purple WONDER WOMAN tee but after relenting and passing it to her she nicely gave it to me! HAHA. Sankyu Erts.
Alright, I shall end here. Can't wait to meet Yeti on Sat :))
David
You held my hand
You walked away
You gave a kiss
You turned your back
I wanted everything
I gained nothing
I need this wish
I hoped to forget
Achieving nothing
Befriending Loneliness
Mind set positive
Failing miserably
Nightmares of monochrome
Tears shed in the morning light
Blood pools under the evening sky
Resenting this slumber from dusk til dawn
From dusk to dawn
And dawn to dusk
When can he sleep
To the land of wonders?