Monday, August 07, 2006

Yea.

Alright, I've been hearing that some people have been hearing serious rumours about Touch Rugby, treating ex-members horribly and that we casually expel people out of our team.
Let me clear this rumour.

Firstly, all this while we didn't kick anyone out of the team. Well, I did consider so, but for the better of my other team-mates, I didn't. People who left chose to leave because they said they
(1) had a phobia of running? -what kind of excuse is that?
(2) Studies
(3) Financial difficulties
(4) Parent's disagreement to the commitment they have to the CCA.

Oh, they're full-proof reasons, all right. However, there were some highly doubtful excuses given. Well, I must say that after some seniors talking to some of them, really, they were just lying, giving excuses to quit the CCA because they couldn't fit in, A LOT of political issues and they still have a passion for the game?

Let me list down these certain issues.
If you have a passion for anything, you wouldn't quit because you can't fit in. Or maybe it was a mixture of everything.
Political problems? Er...you mean about your post is it? No one wants to do the dirty job, I can assure you, but we have to do it for the sense of responsibility. And there is no political unstability among us. We're not even a government organisation.
And about your certain passion. It's not like we need you to come back to complete the game so they requested you to. Seriously, I didn't even think of that. Others did it without asking me, and I can assure you that I won't ever let anyone else not in the team anymore play the game. It's too troublesome for them anyway.
Also, please don't talk about your passion if you are spreading dumb things about us.

I don't want to mention names but hopefully, don't play childish games with us even if you're not happy with things of the past.

Oh and about if people think we were ill-treating the poor girl who came for the trials recently, don't. What's 2.4km run and after more than 10minutes rest, timed rounds and sprints to a physically-fit as claimed by friends, girl? To tell you the truth, the trials aren't that difficult at all. It's about the same as the one we had before. We even played games in between..And I might have conveyed things in the wrong way, but I'm sure it'd get through any thick mind.

It's okay if you lied to us about your absence and you have no proof at all, or even if you lied to me/us about quitting and still claiming there's respect involved. Again, I'll say that I really didn't want to give any of them a second chance, (I am bloody right about my choice) because you still betrayed us anyway. If you really wanted to quit, you would have the day they confronted you. So there.

I'll end here, alright, bye!