Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Nightwatcher's Guard Duty.

Whew...finally managed to finish my bio genetics tutorial on mcq and genetics tutorial one...And I did finish the cell division paper! Had to punish myself..I woke up like 12+pm today by my sister to go to the temple. Eventhough I'm not into religions, had to go la, because of my father, later he'll nag like crazy. ARGH. And I thought we were going to the travel agent to book the year end trips ma..In the end, we reached home around 3+pm...

And I felt so sleepy I went to sleep! Wa, slept till around 6.45pm. And my mother ordered pizza. Ha, ate till super full! Very nice to eat.. :D Watched tv till like, damn late. Because there were many quite nice shows on...Nearly stayed for bone collector, but didn't. I watched it on vcd last time, felt that its really good. I want that book the murderer used!!!!!! Its a super interesting show la.

Anyway, started work at 10pm, and just ended everything. My schedule is like totally messed up because of the sleeping and the temple trip...ARGH..I'm supposed to finish all my homework today and start revising. And Sunday's for doing all my tys! And more revision. My god. 30+ days to promos...I'm trying to mug, but the homework is overloading me!!!!SHIT! Okay, I'm serious now man...I need to do everything by tomorrow and some tys!

Think my elder sister is coming tomorrow. She's getting more and more motherly! Helena(the foetus in her womb) is sure going to be lucky man! Wa lao...but the bad thing is her education life is going to be horrible. HA. ANd to think I'm going to be an auntie next month, around like 3 weeks time? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I"M TOO YOUNG!!!!!

Okay, anything but Auntie Er k!!!

Oh ya, YY told me that I should be careful about writing stuff about school in my blog. Well, I wasn't very direct, I hope! Ha...I mean, isn't a blog supposed to express one's feelings and thoughts towards certain stuff? And here you are trying to bring us down for defaming a school or whatever shit. K la, our fault. They too free then come check out blogs ma...HAHA...

Wa, I should be getting going. Need rest for the continual of tomorrow's mugging!!! If I can la, haha. Alright, good morning everyone!!! Byebye :]